Heart break

Prepare to cry guys cause this is going to be a really sad one shot

Lets begin
——————————————————

Marinette pov
Its been a week already since I told him I was pregnant. I was the happiest women alive before I told him that I was pregnant. He just ran off, to who knows where. Maybe he wasn't ready for a serious relationship, and all the wanted was to take away my pureness. He never loved me.

Flashbacks

"Hey kitty" I greeted him "hey princess, what is up?" Here I go, I hope he is as happy as I am "Adrien, thanks to you I am the happiest women alive, you gave me all a woman could have wanted, you gave me the chance to be able to raise a baby, our love has created another humane being" instead of a happy face, he gave me a shocked and fearful look "you're pregnant?! This cant be!!" "W-why cant it be?" I asked him with tears " Marinette, I cant be it's father!! I am not the father!! I don't want to hear from you ever again, you slut you cheated on me!!!!" I was shocked of what he told me, I never expected this reaction "I have never cheated on you!! How could u call me that, when u have been the only guy I have slept with!!! I hate you!! I hate you!! I don't ever want to see your face!! Not even on a painting!!" I yelled at him not regreting a word "fuck you!! Whore!! Who the fuck wants you!! I just used you for fun!! I never wanted amythijg serious!! You are ugly ass fuck, your fat and stupid!! No body wants you!! Maybe that's why your parents left you alone and went to China, cause they were tired of your bullshit!!"  He is right... maybe that's why my parents left me alone in Paris and left to China. "*whispering * if u felt that way then why did you tell me all those beautiful words, you're right, that's why parents probablye left me...." by now I was tearing up, hugging myself. I turned away, my back facing him, and ran away.

End of flashbacks

Adrien pov
"Plagg, claws out!!" I still cant believe that she is pregnant, I mean... I haven't even revield myself to her. As I was jumping around Paris, I saw Marinette on her balcony, crying while whispering to her belly "*whispering *don't worry my child. I Marinette dupain-cheng will raise you, without the help of anyone. I still cant believe that he disowned you like that, he was the first guy I ever slept with. I have never had any relationships with any other guy. At least, I have to thank him for opening my eyes, now I will be more careful with men, I love you my child. No one will change that" I know that I was her first man, possibly the last, its all my fault, wait what is she whispering to my baby "maybe we could both go to a better place where we won't suffer, and where people will love us, especially god" wait what?! What did she mean by God. She slowly started to climb the rail, she lifted her arms up in a flying motion, before she threw herself, I jump on her causing both of us to fall down on her bed "WTF do you think you're doing?!?" I asked pretty pissed, "oh... hey chat. How's life?" Is she really trying to be casual after I just saved her from killing her self "are you really trying to be casual, after I just saved you?! Why the hell do you want to kill yourself?!" "Chat have you ever felt like, maybe, you're not meant to live? 
Chat!! He called me a whore!! He disowned his own child! He... just used me, he never loved me. He was just bored, and since I was the first toy he saw, well, he just played with me " I was the reason she wanted to kill herself, it has already been about two weeks and she is still suffering cause of me?" Im sorry, I swear I didn't mean anything, I was just suprised by the news but I didn't mean anything!! I love you! I love you!! I swear in my mother that I really do love you!! Forgive me please! " I expected her to have a confused expression but instead I saw her give me a weak smile" I forgive you Adrien, and, I love you too "" h-how did u find out? "How did she find out my identity?!" Just kiss me kitten! " after she told me that i grabbed her hips and smashed my lips on hers

Aaaaaand the end of this chapter has come!! Should the next chapter have smut, should it be their marriage, should the break up?? Who knows only u gusy can decide!! (And the author too u know)) kk bye my little innocent jelly beans ~