Chapter 3

Authors Note-

Hey! Thanks for reviewing and I’ll be sure to check out you guys stories J Also, I will try to update at least once every 3 days. So, on with the show!

CHAPTER TWO
Percys POV

“Percy?” A voice said hesitantly in the darkness. I slowly turned, Riptide in hand. The glow rebounding from her face, Calypso.

                “Calypso?” I stuttered out, shocked. I lowered my sword and stared at her. Boy had she changed. Her beautiful, almond shaped eyes were puffy and red; possibly from crying. Her caramel hair looked disheveled and tangled, loosely pulled back into a pony tail. Her peach complexion was ghost pale as she stared at him, transfixed.

                Without thinking, I leaned forward and gave her a hug. “She still smells like cinnamon and an ocean breeze” I thought. I leaned away and led her over to a log to sit down. “How did you get here? “I asked hesitantly, not wanting to push the fragile girl over the edge. Calypso, noting my cautious tone, merely rolled her eyes and started talking, waving her hands enthusiastically. All I could think was “Here’s a girl who could barely blink three minutes ago, and now she’s hopping all around?”

                Calypso snapped her fingers in front of my face. I jumped, realizing I hadn’t heard a word she said. “When Hermes told me your nickname, I didn’t believe it. But now I realize he was right, you are a Seaweed Brain” She laughed and my face blanched at the nickname. Calypso noticed and frowned. She took my hand.

                “Oh and Percy?” Calypso smiled, showing off dazzling white teeth. “At least that hasn’t changed”I grumbled in my head. “The reason I got so much energy was because of you-“ She took my hand and smiled.

(This will probably not be a Paclypso story…. *Note- May change* Calypsos just… well youll see ;) )

Annabeth POV

“Listen punk! The only thing keeping me from slamming your face into the ground is your sister!” Clarisse screamed at the only Aphrodite child dumb enough to challenge her; Drew.

                “Don’t you dare compare me to that traitorous, falling and STAYING in love-“ Drews voice rose higher with every word. Clarisse looked ready to go and punch her lights out when Chiron slammed his hoof into the ground.

                “Silence!” He did the best stern face he could, which wasn’t very stern. “There is a pressing matter we need to address” “Which is-“Drew tapped her foot impatiently. “Kronos” Chiron said gravely. That one name caused everyone in the room to pause; Even the Stoll brothers who were attempting to disassemble the nacho cheese maker.

                “What about him?” I asked tensely. The ones who had gone through the second Titan War, which was nearly everyone in the room, shifted uncomfortably. I twirled the college ring I have had on my necklace forever, anxious for a reply. “There have been…Stirrings” Chiron sighed. “Many have escaped… And we fear he may be one of them”

                “Send patrols out!” Clarisse exclaimed, grabbing her spear. “No!” Chiron exclaimed. “We do not need to alarm the campers!” Clarisse bared her teeth and reluctantly sat down. “What are we going to do then?” She grumbled. “Gather as many allies as we can, of course” I answered for Chiron. “We can’t afford to lose anyone at camp” Chiron added. The rest of the counselors exchanged nervous glances once more.

                Suddenly the door shot open. Percy scooted into the room and quietly sat down in his chair. He was accompanied by a beautiful girl who eyed everyone wearily before sitting next to him. “Nice of you to show up” Clarisse said dryly. Percy glared at her then shifted his gaze toward Chiron. “I’m afraid you missed quite a bit Percy” Chiron sighed and prepared to restart.

                “You know the rules, no outsiders. Only counselors” I blurted out, staring at the girl with Percy. Percy fixed his hawk eyed glare towards me. “If I recall you broke the rule once for your beloved Alton" He sneered. What was wrong with Percy? He never used to sneer. "And I believe you may want to make an exception this one time” He replied, patting the girl's (who had entered with him) back. “Why so?” I asked, curious against my will.

 “Because this is Calypso, daughter of Atlas. Who was sentenced to be trapped on the island of Ogygia. Forever"