19

It's been 2 years since Paige and Tony moved out and you have heard from neither of them. You miss them. You and Harry have been together for a long time, and things are getting a bit serious. You're taking it slowly, unlike Paige who got pregnant after being with Tony for 2 months.
"You know, maybe we should go and see Tony and Paige."
"Yeah. We should. We haven't seen them in ages." You and Harry pull up outside their house and knock on their door. You can hear yelling coming from inside. Tony answers the door.
"Oh guys. I'm so sorry, you've come in a bit of a bad time." Paige appears at his side.
"Hi. We're really sorry, could you come back later?"
"Yeah, Okay."
You both leave. Probably having some spat. Later that night you get a phone call from Paige.
"Hi. Can we meet up?"
"Yeah, sure. Where?"
"I don't mind. Starbucks?"
"Yeah. Meet you in 10 minutes."
"Okay." You drive to Starbucks. Paige is already sat in there. You can tell she's been crying.
"What's wrong?" She looks away for a second.
"Me and Tony are getting a divorce."
"What? Why?"
"I-it's not working out."
"Oh Paige." Her eyes well up.
"I-I still love him. I love him with every inch of my being. It's breaking my heart." You pull her into a tight hug and let her cry onto your shoulder.
"It's my fault, I-I-
"It's not your fault Paige."
"Thanks Y/N. I should get back to the baby."
"Do you want me to drive you back?"
"That would be nice." You take her home.
"Take care, Paige."
"You as well."