10

You hear a noise downstairs in the wee hours of the morning. You head downstairs and peek into the kitchen. You scream. There is a guy who you don't recognise walking around the kitchen with a huge smile on his face. "Heloooo! I'm Larry!"
"What the hell?" Everyone begins to storm downstairs.
"What's wrong?" Paige asks, tucking her tresses behind her ears.
"Who the flip is that?" You say?
Paige screams.
"I'm phoning the police!" The guy walks through.
"Well, well, well, who have we here?"
"Hello, police?"
"And you?" He says walking over to you. You can smell his breath. Alcohol.
"Larry!" Harry says, finally coming down.
"Good to see you!"
"You know him?" You say.
"Yeah, we were in college together. I invited him here."
"He's drunk!"
"You'll get used to that."
You turn to him. He's putting his arm around Paige, who shakes it off. This keeps repeating.
"Mate, I'd stop if I were you. She's pregnant."
He stops.
"Really? No! Look at how skinny she is."
"I'm going back to bed." She says. Larry walks over to you and shoves a bottle of something to you.
"Want a bit?"
"No. Leave me alone. I'm going to sleep" you say, looking for an excuse to get away. You walk by each door. You hear the sound of breathing, snoring and muttering, and Tony and Paige talking to each other. I'm not going to write down what they were saying because it is very RUDE. You head back to your room. A few seconds later, someone knocks at the door. You open it. It's Larry.
"I hear-
You slam the door in his face. Stupid alcoholic. You lean against it so he can't come in. He's a creep. You don't care how much Harry trusts him, there's something off about him.

You awaken to knocking on your door.
"It's Paige!"
"Come in and shut the door!" You say. She comes in.
"He's a f***ing creep." She says immediately. You never thought Paige would swear, and you smile to yourself.
"Yeah. What the heck is up with him?"
"He offered me his alcohol. I told him no, I'm pregnant, can't drink, and he said "me too, but doesn't stop me!" I just... ugh."
"Innit."

To be continued...