Chapter 33.

Chapter 33.

“When are you guys coming back again?” Rosie asked as we all, meaning, Aiden, Sam, Jason and I, piled into the black limo. I really wanted Rosie to come. But the stupid girl was too stubborn to agree with me. Instead, she had told Jason that she was old enough to be left alone and would be absolutely fine living in his small house alone. Yeah, alone my ass. Rosie Kenyon was a sneaky, cunning cow. Behind her brother's back, she had already planned having her boyfriend over the house. And God only knows what those two horny couples were going to get up to. I mentally shuddered, even thinking about their bedroom action was sickening.

“I'm not too sure,” Aiden replied shrugging. “It could be few days. A week maximum.”

 WHAT?! A freaking week with his family? A whole week with people whom I had never met? Well, apart from Jason that is. God, remind me why I was doing this again? Oh yeah, for Aiden the jerk.

“Rose, are you sure you can stay by yourself? Why don't you just come with us?” Jason whined acting like a sick puppy.

“Jeez, I know you love me and all Jase, but seriously, right now you sound like a bitch on her period,”Rosie scoffed snickering.

 We all laughed at the two sibling love. Gosh, I was going to miss my crazy best friend.

 “Call me, okay?” I said.

 “Just try and stop me,” was Rosie's last reply as we all hugged her and she wished us a safe trip. Then she was gone.

 The silence that filled the limo, wasn't awkward. Well, not in Jason and Sam's case. In fact, their silence was a comfortable silence: anybody with eyes and common sense could see that. Sam was laying on the long seat, her head resting on Jason's lap. It was a beautiful sight to see them so in love. It actually made my heart ache. Jason's fingers were in Sam's hair, almost as if he was massaging her head for her. Why couldn't Aiden be like this all the time?

“What's up grumpy?” Aiden nudged me, most likely after seeing the massive sulk on my face.

 “Nothing.”

 I could see my response bothered him, but I was done trying to build up a facade. I couldn't pretend to be the “happy” girl anymore, not when I was hurting so much inside.

 The sound of Taylor Swift's “Best Day” ring tone pulled me out of my misery. Immediately, I recognized it. Daddy! Feeling like I had won a million dollars lottery, I jumped towards my abandoned purse to grab my phone.

 “Daddy!” I breathed happily into my iPhone. “Oh, I miss you!”

 “Laurette princess, I miss you too. How's my baby doing?”

 “I-I'm really good, how are you? How's everybody else at the kingdom?”