Chapter 3.

Chapter 3

“So, where are you from?” asked the god alike man sitting two inches away from me. I realized very painfully that if I leaned over just a tiny bit, then we'd be touching. Not inappropriately. But still touching though. Is that a bad thing to think about? Please, I'm a hormonal twenty two year old woman, I have a desires, which need to be fulfilled. And deep down I knew that Aiden Carter could gladly fill those starving desires. Turning my head towards his alluring body, I analyzed every detail in his complexion. Father had always said I was a very good reader: all I needed was a cover and I could predict all based from that information. However, as I slowly began to take in all of Aiden's features, I noticed something unusual. He was difficult to compromise: his mesmerizing blue eyes were securifiedwith secrets, his natural aura literally screamed out a hint of protectiveness. Aiden Carter was a very mystical man. Something is attracted my innocent self even more.

“Uum, I'm from...” What an earth do I say to that? “Earth?”

Suddenly, a melodious laughter exploded through his lips: simultaneously, his broad shoulders shook as the vibration of this chuckle involved his whole body in action. A strand of his messed up hair carelessly flopped down on his forehead giving him the bad boy look. Back in the kingdom, all mean were profoundly neat and were presented in a rather orderly fashion. Not my taste. Looking at Aiden, I noticed that he was the person of my dreams. Not the cliche dreams, but he was the visualization in my head of my future husband. Ever since I was a child, playing doll games were always my favorite activities, even as a princess I was glad that no one could take that right away from me. Aiden's look was the kind I used to dream about whist watching American soaps. Yet, this was another thing I was happy that the kingdom didn't snatch away from me. Although, I was expected to live and act like a princess, I was still provided the chance to experience the life of a normal teenager. This was usually done by watching re-runs of Friends and 90210. But, even that had changed as my marriage proposal was announced. Ever since then, my life was a prison. Every minute I would get surrounded my at least six knights who were ordered by my father to protect me. From what exactly, I never understood.

“Funny, but really where are you from?”

I said the first thing that flashed upon me. “England.” NO! ME and my big mouth. Why did I have to say that? No he would probably get suspicious and rat me out. Already, I could imagine Rosie's murderous reaction. I could picture the headlines of the Times newspaper: “The princess who eloped...unsuccessfully.” I gulped. Crossing my fingers, I silently prayed to dear Lord that he was one of those citizens who didn't pay much interest in the Royalty of UK.

“Cool, I love London, don't you?” he asked making himself comfortable on the seat.

I let out a breath which I didn't know I had been holding. Thank you God.

“Yes, it is very acquisitive.”

His eyes narrowed. “You know, you speak really posh,” he muttered. “I guess mum wasn't wrong about the English and their posh language.”

How utterly stereotypical of him. US British aren't all posh! The only reason I was posh was because I was brought up that way. Rosie certainly wasn't posh at all. Suddenly, the though of wanting this man as a husband disappeared from my thought. I had absolutely no intention on spending my life with such a prejudiced low life.