Chapter 30. (IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END.)

Chapter 30

I didn't know whether to assume that Aiden's silence meant he did want to have sex or maybe he just hadn't heard me. Either way, this still didn't solve my water works. What was wrong with me? I have never been like this before. Since when did I become such a bloody cry baby? Ever since a young age, I was raised to be an independent woman. Like this wasn't going against it.

Unable to hold in the pain and insecurity anyway, I pushed the thin layer of duvet over my body and moved my legs to the floor. A warm hand abruptly reached out to grab my arm. I flinched.

“Let go of me.”

“No.”

“A-Aiden, I'm not in the mood, let me go,” I begged yet trying to sound stern at the same time.

“Well, I'm in the damn mood so close that sexy mouth of yours and lay back down.”

Before I had the chance to reply, his hand pulled me roughly into the bed again. Messily, I landed on his naked chest. Ah shit. The wrong place to end up in. This was going to distract me badly. No, don't think about it. Think about Mr Harrison, think about the ugly mole on his face. Think about his smelly breath. Think about his demeaning eyes. Chest, ahh- No, don't even go there Laurette.

I mentally screamed at myself. It's like Aiden was controlling my body. This really wasn't good. SO much for being an independent woman.

“I like this position,” Aiden's husky voice broke my reverie. His minty breath landed on my cheeks. Of course he liked the position, stupid horny men. I was lazily placed on top of his chest-his naked chest-with my arms on the side of his head. Our faces were so close that if I pouted my lips, we'd be kissing. And I really didn't want to kiss him right now. Asshole, only wanted me for sex anyway. Stupid mean; typical. They were all the same.

“Let me go,” I muttered angrily hitting his fine chest.

Holy sweet Jesus, how was I controlling my voice? Dammit, all I wanted to do was moan and rip out his boxers. I wanted him so badly. My self control was down the drain.

“Do you mean it?” he smirked. Stupid sexy smirk.

No. “Yes.”
“Shall I get off then?”

NO! “Yes!”

“Are you sure?” he asked challenging me through his eyes.

“Ye-No,” I growled grabbing his face into my hand hastily and pushing our mouths together. Finally, the intense beating of my heart began to slow down at his touch. Our tongues met, massaging one another hungrily. It felt as if I was starving and he was feeding me his kisses to keep me alive. To keep me sane. My fingers reached his messy hair loosing themselves in there. Gosh, he had such soft hair. I wonder what shampoo he uses.