i.

please point out spelling and/or grammar mistakes! i appreciate them

>><<

"Harry, catch!"

Peter threw a package of laser webbing through the air, Harry evidently catching them. The eighteen year old grinned and nodded in his friend's direction.

"Thanks, Petey. How'd you know I was almost out?" he asked as he opened a compartment in his webshooters.

Peter grinned cheekily and looked up at the ceiling. He pointed towards his ear, where a small black device sat snugly inside.

"KAREN let me know, and you aren't the most subtle person when it comes to being low on supplies. All of last night I could hear you complaining as you punched burglars left and right," he explained. A blush crept its way onto Harry's face, making him stutter.

"I-I, uh—shit," he mumbled out, rubbing the back of his neck.

Peter grinned and turned back to his laptop. He clicked a few buttons and pulled up a coding program before turning back to his friend.

"It's not a big deal, dude. However, it's your turn to make dinner tonight and you know how Harley gets when he's hungry," he said.

"Jesus, don't remind me," Harry groaned, rubbing a hand across his face.

"Already did," Peter teased. "But seriously Harry, go make dinner. He gets back from afternoon patrol in an hour."

>><<

"Thanks for this food, blah blah, amen," MJ said, making everyone gathered around the dinner table laugh.

"That was the best dinner prayer I've ever heard," Peter shrugged and picked a piece of lettuce up with his fork, shoveling it into his mouth. "Props to you, MJ."

"Why thank you; I put a lot of thought into it," she joked.

"When's the next mission?" Harley asked a couple of minutes later. Peter bit his bottom lip, letting out a sigh.

"The next average mission is tomorrow. Harley, you and I are going undercover at Oscorp to get more information on their radioactive spiders and Curt Conners. MJ and Harry, you two will be waiting outside while you hack into their security cameras," he explained, trying to simplify the mission.

"You sure you want to go back there?" Harry questioned, giving the leader a timid look.

"Yeah I'm sure. Who knows, maybe I'll be attacked by a nuclear squid and be able to control sea life," Peter joked.

MJ snorted, causing everyone to laugh. She clasped a hand over his mouth, red flooding her cheeks as she restricted her breathing.

"P-Please get bit by a nuclear squid," she choked out through laughs. "I will give you a hundred bucks."

"No way," Peter protested, putting a hand up. "I'd do it for free! Do you know how cool that would be?"

"I swear to Thor, Peter," Harry warned his leader. "If you come out of that building with new powers, I am going to push you off of a cliff."

"You'd miss me too much," Peter snickered teasingly. "And we all know that you would jump right after me."

"You know it."