Right Hand Blue.

Chapter 31
                      12/22/2001
Jesus, I really haven't written in this thing in a while. A basic run down of what happened: I passed all of my exams, successfully survived Hanukkah, I was taken out of my cast and I'm just lightly walking on my foot, and I now have a license and a car. Bucky however, still hasn't successfully survived the Christmas season yet, failed three of his exams, and keeps making me drive him places. Today we plan on going to Tony's. We are doing our whole friendship Christmas get together. All of us agreed not to buy any gifts. Most of us come from some pretty poor families, so we couldn't really afford something for everyone. Instead we opted for bringing food. I decided to make Black Forest Gateau. It's basically like a chocolate cherry layered cake. I'm not very keen on chocolate, but Bucky loves it. He especially loves dark chocolate. I love making baked goods, so I was more than happy to make it for him. Besides, everyone loves when I make cakes. The drive to Tony's house is just going to be interesting. Bucky is going to have to hold the cake, which is a bit hard for him considering he only has one arm. Speaking of Bucky, he is probably waiting for me downstairs. I really need to get going. Till next time, journal.
  I grabbed my sweater from my bed post, and started making my way downstairs. I had guessed correctly. Bucky was indeed waiting for me downstairs, standing right next to the cake. He was probably waiting for me to carry it outside and put it on his lap in the car. Winnifred heard us starting to leave, and came out to tell us goodbye. She's never failed to tell me goodbye. I think it's because she regrets not telling George "goodbye" before he left.
  "Be careful, Steve. It's raining a good bit out there." She warned, while planting a kiss on my cheek.
  "I will, Mrs. Barnes. I swear." I promised her. I always made sure to drive carefully. She then repeated the same gesture to Bucky, and we headed out the door. I went to open the left back door for him, but before I knew it, he got into the passengers seat.
  "You aren't sitting in the back?" I asked, cocking my head to the right side. It's always been a habit of mine. Whenever I ask a question I lean my head to the right.
  "Thought I would shake things up a bit. I always need to try something new." He said while buckling himself in. After he strapped himself in, I handed him the cake and he set it on his lap. I then went around the car and got into my seat. I started the car, and we were soon off to Tony's. It doesn't take too long to get there, so he only had to hold the cake for a little bit. We were soon there, and the fun soon began.
——————————————————
  "This may be the dumbest fucking thing you two have ever done." Natasha stated.
  "This is gonna get me mad pussy though." Bucky responded. I immediately rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. I'm not sure why that comment pissed me off so much. Oh wait! I know why! I'm his fucking boyfriend.
  "Bucky, you're gay." Wanda announced.
  "I'm bi, Wanda. Big difference." He responded.
  "Bucky, you're taken." Wanda snapped back.
  "It was just a joke!" Bucky exclaimed.
  "If you keep talking, I'm gonna put the bleach in your eyes." Tony said. Tony and Bucky were both bleaching each other's hair. I'm not exactly sure when they both thought of this, but they indeed have started. Pepper was blaring music in the background. Whenever she was blaring music, it normally meant she was pissed off. Right now she's blaring "Say My Name" by Destiny's Child. Of course, Bucky was singing along. I could only assume that she was pissed off at the fact that Tony was bleaching his hair. She's always liked his dark brown hair. I walked over to her. I definitely could understand her. I've always loved Bucky's dark hair too. It's always complimented his eyes really well. I plopped on the couch. As soon as I sat down "No Scrubs" by TLC came on. Bucky started singing again, this time with the company of Clint. I set my hand down on Pepper's shoulder.
  "Well, you look pissed off." I chuckled. It's probably stupid that we are annoyed, but I think we both wish they would've told us. They are going to look like the two biggest cunts in the planet.
  "He's going to completely ruin his hair." She said, while rubbing her temples. "It's so soft, Steve." I started to chuckle.
  "I feel you. Bucky is going to regret this in the morning." I laughed. I'm not even going to lie, Bucky definitely had some drinks. In fact, everyone really had, except for me and Pepper. I didn't want to take any chances. I'm always sick anyways and I don't need to add alcohol to it. Pepper just hated alcohol. She hated the smell, and the way it felt. To be completely honest, we are probably the most responsible. We all were sleeping over anyways, so we didn't have to worry about drunk driving. The drinking is definitely still illegal, but at least we aren't going out anywhere.
  "We shouldn't be letting them make drunk decisions." Pepper stated.
  "Something tells me they wanted to do this before they were drunk." I said, while getting up from off of the sofa. I walked over to the radio and turned on Christmas music. I wanted it to be at least a little festive.
  "Fuck yeah, Little Drummer Boy. That's my jam." Rhodey said while smacking Sam on the back. This caused Sam to choke on his water.
  "You know, Tony. This fucking stings." Bucky laughed. We have all discovered that he laughs a lot when he drinks.
  "It's bleach you idiot. Of course it's going to burn." Tony said, while sitting down. It was now Bucky's turn to do Tony's hair. I couldn't help but sigh. They were totally ruining their hair. They both have no idea what the hell they are doing.
  "Well, they are complete dumbasses." Clint stated while plopping on the sofa. Natasha soon followed.
  "Tell me about it." I groaned.
  "Do you have all day?" Natasha teased.
  "I can hear you guys!" Tony exclaimed.
  "No one was exactly hiding it. You are rather dumb." Loki announced. I'm glad we were all bonding over how stupid they are.
  Bucky and Tony finally were done, and were washing the bleach out. As soon as they came out, we started making fun of them.
  "Bucky, your hair is the color of Swiss cheese!" Sam exclaimed, doubling over in laughter. This caused everyone around us to erupt in laughter. I was laughing so hard that I grabbed at my chest. I thought I would piss myself.
  "Why the fuck does your hair look like the color of Kraft Mac and Cheese!" Bruce pointed at Tony. I thought all the laughing would give me an asthma attack.
  "You guys look like fucking ken dolls." Pietro said while slapping his knees. Bucky and Tony's faces were both beet red.
  "Alright, Alright get your laughs in." Tony announced.
  "You look like Britney Spears on crack!" I mustered out in between wheezes. Sam choked on his water again.
  "I'm debating bringing your car back." Bucky said, deadpanned.
  "I'm debating bringing your arm back." I responded. This must have shocked him, because his mouth flew open.
  "Wow, that was rude!" He announced. Tony and Bucky walked to the sofa to sit down. Tony sat down next to Pepper, and Clint scooted to let Bucky sit next to me. Of course, he sat on my left. Clint looked really cramped next to Natasha, so I then got up and opted to sit on Bucky's lap. He didn't seem to mind. I didn't weigh much, so I knew it wouldn't annoy him.
We all sat talking for about an hour and a half, until Clint announced his boredom. Tony then brought up playing "Twister" and we all agreed. We divided ourselves into two teams.
Team 1- Tony, Pepper, Rhodey, Bruce, Thor, Pietro, and Natasha
Team 2- Me, Bucky, Sam, Clint, Wanda, and Loki.
We allowed Team 1 to have an extra person because we thought they needed the extra braincell. We all agreed to not really play it by the rules, though. We all thought it would be better to make up our own rules. We decided that each team will individually go, and the winner from each team will go up against each other at the end. It was really interesting, but we were making it work. They voted me to be the referee for Team 1. After a couple of minutes, Pepper was the first one out. Soon following was Thor and Pietro. Tony was doing surprisingly well, for being shitfaced drunk.
  "Right foot yellow." I announced. With that, Bruce and Rhodey fell over. It was really awkward for them. They both were sprawled over the mat. Natasha and Tony were both a lot more tactical with their twister approach. However, after a few more minutes Natasha finally crumbled to the ground. All of us were pretty shocked that Tony won. After we straightened up the mat again, it was our turn to go. We chose Bruce to be our referee.
  In the first couple of minutes, Loki and Clint were out. I was surprised it wasn't me that got out first.
  "Right hand blue!" Bruce announced. As I was bending over to reach the blue, Bucky slapped my ass. I looked down and realized I was wearing navy blue shorts.
  "THAT SHOULD BE IMMEDIATE DISQUALIFICATION!" Natasha yelled through her laughing. I felt my face turn bright red. He totally slapped my ass in front of everyone. Bucky then accepted his fate, and allowed himself to be disqualified. Now Sam, Wanda, and I were left. It only took a couple minutes for Sam to get out. Sam was also completely wasted. I'm not really sure why they did that to themselves, but it's none of my business anyways. Wanda and I were the last ones standing, and then she finally gotten taken out with the "left foot on green" action. I genuinely was surprised that I won.
  "Hey! That's my boyfriend!" Bucky exclaimed proudly.
  "We know. You slapped his ass in front of everyone." Loki groaned.
  Tony soon met me on the twister mat of doom. We chose Natasha to be the ref for this match.
  "You ready to go down, kid?" Tony asked.
  "In your dreams, asshole." I smirked.
  "Right foot red!" Natasha announced. Tony and I both followed her instructions. It was then followed by a left foot green. I was so short, that this was nearly a split for me. Tony was on the other side of the mat, so we were mirroring each other.
  "Left hand blue!" She announced again. I tactfully moved my hand to the closest blue I could reach, making sure that my right hand wasn't touching any other colors. Tony did the same thing, almost as if he was copying me. This was then followed by a right hand green. I was hoping for this, because Tony was so drunk that he was off balance. This move caused him to immediately fall to the ground and lose. I also proceeded to drop to the ground afterwards. Holding myself up in the position was really awkward. My ass was in the air, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't a good sight. I checked the clock on my wrist. It read "3:19 AM." My tiredness finally hit me. I was completely worn out.
  "Hey, I'm turning in for the night. I'll probably be asleep on the living room couch." I told Wanda. I didn't want them to wonder where I went. It seemed like they were going to hang around in the game room for a while, and I didn't want to hold back the fun. I then walked to the living room and plopped on the couch. I'm not sure what rich people's couches are made of, but this was insanely comfortable. The room around me was slowly starting to fade and I finally fell asleep.