Screaming.

Chapter 15
  Screaming came from across the hall. It was a bloodcurdling scream. The scream was my name.
  "Steve! Steve!" Was all I needed to hear before I jumped out of bed, whipped my door open, and sprinted across the hall. I shouldn't be running so fast with my asthma, but I wasn't thinking. Apparently Winnifred wasn't thinking either, because she ran from the kitchen with a knife in her right hand. She must have been cooking. We both ripped open the rest of Bucky's door. He was sitting up in his bed, breathing hard. If you asked the wrong person, they'd probably think he was a madman. He looked like ass. His breathing was heavy. I hopped in the bed next to him. I wrapped my arms around him. It was kind of my natural instinct. I felt him move his arm around my waist. He was sweating buckets.
  "Are you okay, honey?" Mrs. Barnes asked.
  "Just has a really bad dream. That's all." He pulled his fake smile. I knew it wasn't genuine, just a face that he puts on to please people.
  "I'm going to finish cooking lunch. I love you." She said to Bucky. "I love you too, Steve." I was shocked she said that to me.
"I love you, too." Bucky and I said at the same time. She leaned over the bed and kissed both of us on the forehead. It reminded me of my mom. She walked and closed the door behind her. I unwrapped my arms from Bucky's side and sat in his lap. I didn't want to do anything, I just wanted to look him in the face. I wiped his hair off of his forehead. It was sticking because of the sweat.
  "You were screaming my name. What happened?" I couldn't help but he concerned. It was my name that he was screaming.
  "I don't remember much, but I lost you in the dream. I fucking lost you, Stevie." His voice was still shaking. It's selfish of me, but I wish everything was back to the way it was. Just two happy boys hanging out together. Feeling unstoppable.
  "I'm right here. You can't lose me. You won't lose me. I promise." I said. Just then, he pulled me into a kiss. He wouldn't stop, and I didn't want to pull away either.
  "Holy fuck, are we making out?" I asked myself. I've never done this sort of thing, and I might piss myself. It felt nice, so insanely nice. Was it selfish to do this when he was just crying? He was the one who started it, so it must be okay. We both parted so we could catch our breath. I don't think an asthmatic should go too long without breathing.
  "Fuck." I muttered, my breath flowing outwards with the words.
  "You like that?" He chuckled.
  "Yeah!" I squeaked. I definitely sounded too excited.
  "You want to do it again?"
That's basically what we did until about 12:00. We did it up until his mom called us out for lunch. My lips felt insanely sore, and I knew my hair was a mess. He kept running his fingers through it the whole time we were kissing. His hair didn't look any better, considering I hate two hands which was twice the fingers running through it. I was surprised she didn't hear the intense smacking of our lips crashing together. That also may have been the most unattractive way to describe making out. I don't want to describe what happened, but there's probably going to be a good bit of marks on me. I didn't realize that Bucky would bite. It was kind of painful, but I didn't mind. Whatever got his mind off the accident was fine by me. All through lunch he was watching me eat lunch. It actually made me a bit self conscious. The last time someone watched me eat it was my nutritionist, and that's because she wanted to see if I was healthy or not. She determined I was indeed not. I'm pretty sure watching me eat roasted potatoes wasn't interesting, but Bucky stared at me like I was on the table dancing. He finally turned away to eat his own food. Bucky was lucky I didn't do the same thing he did to me to him. He's still able to have his shirt on, and I'm wearing Bucky's three sizes too large mustard yellow sweater.
  "So, what do you boys want to do tomorrow?" Mrs. Barnes said. She was obviously trying to make small talk.
  "I found some UNO cards in a drawer in my room. We could play that tomorrow. I'm sure there are more games around here!" I exclaimed. I loved playing board games. However, I especially loved playing UNO.
  "That would be fun!" Mrs. Barnes clapped her hands and bounced in her seat like a four year old. It was adorable.
  "You guys are such losers." Bucky giggled. I haven't heard him laugh like that in a while. Mrs. Barnes was just as shocked. He hasn't giggled since I first asked him out. "You two both look like you are going to crawl over the table and kiss me, and I'm actually quite scared."
  "Well, I think you and Steve have had enough kissing for today." Mrs. Barnes wore the classic Barnes grin on her face. The sweater must have slipped down and revealed a bit of my collarbone.
  "I- ma'am I-" I fell all over my words. She pushed out her chair to rinse off her plate.
  "What can I say? Boys will be boys." She said, adding a wink at the end. I felt the heat rise to my cheeks, and Bucky laugh from beside me. "Just don't do anything stupid. I'll be upstairs in my room." She patted my shoulder on her way up to the staircase. Bucky pushed out his chair, grabbed my plate and stacked it on top of his, and brought them to the sink. He rinsed them off and loaded it into the dishwasher. Even the dishwasher was elegant and sleek. Bucky then walked to the adjacent side of the island and leaned his body over it. Just enough to stare at me directly in the eyes.
  "You want to do something stupid?"