Ch. 25: A Big Question

Your POV

Hearing Dabi's childhood really upset me and makes me realize how everyone has their own situations. Why did his have to be so bad? Although one thing stood out  to me the most, his father's name... Endevor?

I decided to ignore the name for now, but before it's time to go home I'll have to ask. After I let go of him I wiped my eyes and chuckled shyly out of embarrassment for crying in front of him. "Hehe, um, well... hehe..." I felt awkward and my face began to heat up. I swear, I can hear Katsuki in my head yelling at me for me crying, if was as if he were here speaking now.

No Ones POV

Little did Y/N know, he was there and would be cursing the living hell out of Dabi if it weren't for the small fluffy haired boy holding him, but struggling to hold him. As the boy was trying to attack like a mad dog out of hell.

Your POV

"Hey, Y/N, wanna go somewhere?" I looked up from my feet at Dabi. "Where could we go?" I know there are alot of things to do in the city but what would he prefer? Dabi shrugged. "I know the perfect place, just come on." He holds out his hand and I smile light and take it. It's been years since I've been this close to Dabi, might as well take advantage of it.

It felt as if we were walking forever, the sun was beginning to set and the sky began to look like a beautifully painted canvas. I was getting seriously tired of walking and until we stopped at the top of a gigantic hill that over looked the city. It was beautiful, the way the city shimmered as cars drive though the streets and home lights begin to be turned on signaling that the night was beginning. This place seems so fimiliar... That's it, it was in a magazine I was looking at a few days ago I saw it and wanted to come here. Not that I was daydreaming of a date with Katsuki here... Anyway, because of the recent villain attack we've pretty much been on lockdown. We weren't allowed, for any reason, to leave the school. Like, at all, I'm surprised that the guard let me out earlier.

"Y/N, do you know why I brought you here?" I tore my eyes away from the view and looked at Dabi, shaking my head. "This might be a bit weird to say but, you are the only person I consider a friend." Dabi looked down at his shoes and I smiled and approched him slowly. "Well at least I took the top spot, even if the list is short hehe, but you are my best friend I-." Dabi cuts me off. "That's why it hurts to do this to you." He looks up at me, his usual cold state replaced with sadness stopping me dead in my tracks. "I don't want to hurt you," He turns away and ruffles his hair while mumbling under his breath, "god, why did you have to go to UA?" He drops his hands and looks back at me.

"Please... join me at the League of Villains."

*le time skipppp*

I flop on my bed, after today's adventure I got a lecture about sneaking out of school and skipping class with Katsuki and Izuku. I met them on my way back into the school and when I tried to speak with them but they both kinda ignored me. I can kinda expect Katsuki to do this but Izuku...? It doesn't make sense, did Katsuki force him to skip, and if so why, what were they doing? Millions of questions swirl through my mind but no matter how distracted I try to make myself I keep thinking about what Dabi said.

Flashback

"...Join me at the League of Villains."

I only sat there silently not sure of what to say. This is such a life changing question, how could he ask this of me? But I don't want to hurt him... "Um... I'm going to need some time. To ya know, think." We both only stood there for a moment the tension growing thicker and becoming so suffocating I could barely breathe. Then he finally spoke, " Its alright, I shouldn't have expected an anwser yet to such a life changing question." After that he only smiled and nodded, not pressing on with the quesyion anymore.