Ch. 21: Decision Making

(Go to the bottom and read the A/N there is something important there~!)

I rolled over and my shoulder was hurting. How did I end up on the floor? I must not be used to the small bed yet. I streatched a bit and climbed into bed. The room was cold so I climbed under the covers and hugged my body pillow. Cuddling it and falling asleep very quickly in complete warmth.

In the morning I woke to a very apparent jolt and then suddenly I was falling. My eyes flew open as I went to brace for impact but it never came. What an amazing way to wake up.

"Oi, get up before I drop you on your ass." There souldnt be much cushion there. I shuffle myself around so my feet touch the ground. "Why were you in my bed, fuck..." Katsuki sat up and groaned while rubbing his face to try to fully wake up. I noticed that his voice was deeper from being just asleep. His voice was already deep enough for him, but with it sounding the way it does now... gosh it sounds hot. I blush at my own thoughts and shake my head.

"Oi, class starts in an hour, go hurry to your damn room and get ready."
I nod and quickly stand, suddenly everything starts getting dark and I go falling backwards. "Y/N!" Once again Katsuki catches me and looks down at me with a face full of worry. "What the hell happened, why the fuck did you fall?" I blink a few times as I regain my balance to stand. "A-ah, it's nothing, I-I just, I guess u need to drink more water. Hehe." It's normal that's sometimes when I stand up too fast that things get dark. Most of the time I just stay still for a second and every thing gets better, but sometimes I fall. "Don't worry, I'll just go to the nurse, alright?" Katsuki moves his hands off I my back and let's me go. "See, ya."

Just as my hand grabs the door knob I feel his hand on my shoulder. "Wait, I'll take you to recovery girl myself." With that said he turns around and starts grabbing clothes to get dressed. "What, wait, I can take myself, you don't have to." To be honest I wasn't going to go at all, but he doesn't need to know that.

"I don't think your going to go, so I'm taking you my damn self to make sure you are fucking there." Damn, ive been caught. Even so, ain't that sweet, he might be loud and annoying as all hell, but he has his good points that shows he cares. "Well, since you care I guess I'll have to let you take me." I turn away and smile and hear him sick his teeth behind me. "Ain't nobody say that shit, I just don't want you to hold is back in fucking class." I roll my eyes, smile still platered on my face and say, "Mmmmhmmmm, sure, that's what it is." Katsuki quickly turns around and begins his rant and I only chuckle. "Hurry up and get dressed, I don't want anyone coming in here and thinking someone got laid. Plus you got to take me to nurse right?" I sit down and pull out my phone to read some webtoons while I wait for him. "Wha- If someone thinks that I'll kick their ass!" Once again I roll my eyes and go back to my reading, I've gotten a bit behind in Sirens Lament, gotta catch up while I have the chance.

Soon we were already at the school, it's amazing how much quicker it is to get to class from the dorms. Katsuki walks me to the nurses office himself and then heads to class, leaving me to my thoughts while I wait for recovery girl. There is only one thing that comes up when I'm alone. Dabi.

It never once left my mind, what he said has constantly been bothering me. I sigh and cover my face with my hands. Should I meet him? I mean, I haven't seen him in years and it seems like he really went through some stuff. I don't want him to feel like I'm pushing him away or abandoning him. I guess that only leaves me few options. Just as I come up with my decision the door opens and in comes recovery girl leaving me no more time to think on the matter.

~le time skip~

I shut the door to the nurses office behind me and make my way back to class slightly irritated. She said exactly what I said, I just need to drink more water and I should be fine. I swear, why do I even speak if no one is going to listen. I knock on the classroom door and hand Aizawa the note to excuse me for being late. After a moment of reading the note he sighs. "We were just discussing the best ways for rescuing civilians go sit and take notes. I'll leave them on the board a little longer but after that is your loss." I nod my head and sit in my seat quickly joting down the notes not focusing on the work in front of me. I'll just get the notes later from Mina or Tsuyu. Right now, all i can think about is what I'm going to do on Wednesday to get out. Time for a great escape.

A/N
I was kiiiiinda struggling to write this chapter, I couldn't decide what to do here but I finally figured it out. Originally I had wrote something spicy happening with Katsuki. But I decided not to yet, not until things are official! So, look forward to that when things get more serious. Next time there will be a time skip to Wednesday, the meeting we planned with Dabi. So, until next time!

Alsooooooo, I think I have a new cover for the book, I kinda edited it myself, it was a struggle but I'm done! So tell me what you think, do you like it or just think it's fine the way it is?

I still have a bit of editing to do but this is the basics. Tell me what yall think!