Ch.36: So screwed

"Y/n... he doesn't want to come..." Izuku looked down at his hands solemnly and began to fiddle with his scars. "What? Oh come on, he was in his room all day, he can't be tired or anything." Izuku shakes his head and looks at me sadly.

"Oh cut the bull shit, you're just dragging this out. Icyhot is in there with an attitude about the dude that you were with. The reason why; the hell if I know." I look at them completely confused. "Why the hell is he upset about that?" It wouldn't take a genius to figure out why he was mad. While they were all probably worried about me, I was out running through the streets with Dabi. Of course he would be mad, then to top it off, they all got hurt because of my stupidity and me trying to risk my neck for him. "Ugh, actually, I guess I did screw up." I sigh and put my pillow over my face.

Just as quick as I covered my face Katsuki was up and putting the pillow back behind me. "Don't do that, you'll pull your stitches, Dumbass." I give in and let him help me out and I notice Izuku looking at me completely dumbfounded. "W-what's that look for? Is something on my face?" I begin feeling my cheeks to make sure I didn't have anything stuck on it.

"No.. it's... nothing, nothing at all." He says while following Katsuki with his eyes as he sits back down. Once he's finally seated Katsuki looks at Izuku and makes his award winning gremlin face. "The hell are you looking at damn Deku!?" Izuku only stares at him before shaking his head and mumbling to himself. "Stop being so damn mean Katsuki."

"Are watching the movie or are we just talking because the nurse will surely hear all this noise you all are making." We all turn and look at Iida who is scowling at us. "Sorry, lets watch the movie already." Katsuki sucks his teeth and turns toward the screen and Izuku nods happily.

------------

By the time the movie was finished both Iida and Izuku had fallen asleep. "We are so going to get caught in the morning." I chuckle and shake my head. "I'll drag them back." Katsuki says and gets up off the floor. "Nah, you don't have to do that, but isn't the floor uncomfortable? You could just lay beside me, I trust you." I pat beside me and Katsuki just stares at me.

"You idiot, don't invite a guy into your bed, you are so dense." I mouth falls open and I look at him jokingly offended. "Well Mc'SCUSE ME, I'm just over here trying to be nice for once." I fake pout and cross my arms getting a small chuckle from the blonde.

"But for real, if you want to, you can, I know you aren't going to do anything, you're one of the few guys I'm comfortable enough with to offer this." I smile at myself, damn I'm being so nice right now, any other time I'd say 'oh well' and go to sleep.

Katsuki pauses and looks at me as if he's searching for an answer. "What?" I ask as he continues to stare at me. "Who... who else would you invite into your bed...?" I raise my eyebrow. "Don't make it weird, I meant to lay down and only my dad, you, my friend, maybe Izu-"

Katsuki loudly sucks his teeth and sits back down. "Actually, forget I even asked." He crosses arms and closes his eyes. "Damn extras..." He mumbles leaving me completely confused. "The hell did I even do this time?" I say thinking out loud. I roll my eyes and lay down, turning off the T.V. so I don't wake the others.

------------

The next morning I woke up hearing someone clear their throat loudly. "Five more minutes, please~." I pull my blanket over my head only to have it snatched off and see dad looking down at me upset. I pause for a moment just staring at him and letting my eyes adjust. "Well good morning to you too, lovely." I slowly sit up to see the boys lined up on their knees looking like deer's in head lights, both Katsuki and Izuku with matching looks of discomfort. If the situation were different I'd try to tease him but right now we're all screwed.

"Um... So... what's for breakfast...?" Dad pinches the bridge of his nose and shakes his head. "I'll handle you in a second." Him saying that made my stomach churn, it never feels good when you're in trouble, but to have to wait to be punished? It's pure hell.

Dad simply looks at the 3 of them, his eyes lingering on Izuku before he shakes his head. "Today, I came to visit my daughter in the hospital to find THREE boys in her room. Care to explain?" Dad sits in a chair and stares them down. "Dad-"

"Be quiet Y/n, I will speak to you when I'm done." I nearly choked on my words as I put my head down in silence. We are so screwed.

A/n

So I made the monthly chapter update, the next update will probably be up soon, it'll be a quick little special chapter in for Dabi's birthday that I missed on the 18th. So give me a sec! I must get the brain thinking bc this is going to have very little to do with the plot!