Ch. 12: Ready, Set, GO!

"ALRIIIIIIIGHTTT!" PresidentMic's voice boomed over the speaker catching everyone who had ears attention. "ALL STUDENTS HEAD TO THE FIRST OBSTICAL COURSEEEE!! OH YEAHHHHH!" I made sure I ran and was in the front along with a few of my classmates, like Midoriya, Bakugou and Todoroki. Gosh, their last names are pretty long, later in going to make sure to call them by their first names. Now, I need to focus. First I'll turn on speed boost, I'll also increase my endurance. From there I'll just go with how things turn out. "OKAAAAYYYY! I'M YOUR MARKS!" I bent down to get into running position. "GET SEEEET... GOOOOO!" I took off running, with my speed increased I was even faster than Lida! Suddenly Bakugou bursts past me followed by Todoroki sliding past on ice. I could only watch hopelessly as they flew past. I should learn how to make myself faster.

*THUD THUD THUD*

The ground shook violently and I almost screamed. Some people even fell as a group of giant robots came into view. "WOOOOOWWW! IT SEEMS THE ZERO POINT ROBOTS FROM THE ENTRANCE EXAM ARE HERE TOO!!! HOW WILL THE STUDENTS HOLD UP!? WILL THEY BE ABLE TO GET PAST THEM!? OH YEAHHHHHH!!" Gosh, his voice is an obstacle of its own, it's so distracting. I notice Todoroki stomp on the ground and ice shoots towards the robots freezing them and making them collapse into each other, shattering, while he runs between the falling chunks.

Then I notice, the ice isn't stopping, it's coming towards me and the other students, he plans to freeze us too! I had to think quickly, so decided to I kicked off my shoes. In an instant, I increased my body temperature and the grip on my feet and continued running. Once I get past the robots I turned off the two boosts I used to get past the robots. I can't do more than four things at once so I need to keep my slots free.

Next up is 'The Barrier", it's rocky islands surrounded by cliffs that are so far a drop that I'd say it could actually be bottomless. "Well here goes, pray I do well on this shit." I increase I'm balance and begin making my way across. Up ahead I can see Bakugou and Todoroki both used their quirks to practically fly past the drops. I started off walking but decided to pick up the pace. I had been doing perfectly so speeding up was a breeze.

Very quickly I made it across "The Barrier" and made it to the mine field along side Shouto and Katsuki. A kid ran past me and stepped on one and was immediately blown back. I removed my balance and decreased my weight, now I was as light as a feather. I also increased my ability to jump and jumpped as far as I could. With me being practically weightless I floated most of the distance. Then I finally heard explosions behind me, Bakugou figured out a way to get past. He went to blow past me when I grabbed into his leg.

"WHAT THE FUCK!? GET THE HELL OFF ME!" Even with his protests he continued to go straight ahead. Suddenly I hear a loud explosion behind us. I look back only to see Midoriya's terrified face fly past me and him hit the ground, outside of the minefield.

He face planted into the ground but quickly got up and began running to get to the finish line. Bakugou started screaming at him in effort to frantically get past him. "DAMN IT DEKU, GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!!" Shouto was right beside him and they were neck and neck. The line was right there and Midoriya decided to jump. The whistle was blown, "MIDORIYA WINS!!!! AMAZING HOW HE USED THAT METAL PLATE TO PROPEL HIMSELF FORWARD!! AMAZINGGGG!!"

So here was the order:
1st Midoriya Izuku
2nd Todoroki Shouto
3rd Bakugou Katsuki
4th L/N Y/N

Using Bakugou was an amazing idea on my behalf. Without it I would not be in the place that I am. I smiled and confidently chuckled at my placing not even noticing who was approaching me from behind. "I dont fucking see what your so damn happy about. You only got your damn 4th fucking placing because I'm so fucking amazing." I rolled my eyes. "You say 'fuck' alot, you know that? I got that placing because I grabbed the wrong person's leg. It should've been Izuku, or at least Shouto." I turned back around and walked away leaving that fuming human firecracker alone fuming.

I decided to sit in the cafeteria in a corner to focus. I heard at some point there will be a head to head fight so I wanted to plan ahead. I sat there mumbling to myself about senarios that could happen. People started to give me wierd looks and back away, leaving me to myself. As I'm zoned out thinking about the upcoming event a pair of red hightop shoes stop in front of me. "U-um, are you okay Y/N?"

I smiled and looked up at Izuku. "Don't worry, I'm completely fine this time. Just thinking..." He only nodded and sat down beside me quietly as I zoned back out. Then a really bad thought came to mind... What if I have to fight Izuku? Now, something was wrong, my face slowly filled with worry. But I don't want to have to fight him, he might not look it but he's really strong. He could send me flying with one hit! I let out a loud sigh and put my head back against the wall and closed my eyes. "Well fuck, I almost forgot about that." Hearing me speak, Izuku perked up and looked at me. "What did you forget? Was it important? If you need me to, I can help you find it before the next obstacle begins." I look into his eyes, he's so sweet and innocent. Kind and only trying to help me, how could I fight that?

"No, it's nothing." Once again I sigh and rub my eyes when I hear PresidentMic on the speaker again. "OOOOKAAAAYYY!!!! ALL THOSE WHO PASSED THE OBSTACLE COURSE IN THE TOP 50 COME TO THE ARENAAAAAAAA!!" We both stand determined to win. "Well Izuku, May the best one win." I lightly punched his shoulder and he blushed. "W-wha... Y-you called me by my f-first name?" "Of course, we're friends aren't we?" I smiled brightly and Izuku did too and nodded. Now we both were headed towards the arena.

Once we arrived most were already there and waiting. I decided to stand by Izuku because I couldn't find Mina anywhere. She must be blending in with the crowd well, but where? Suddenly, I got pushed to the side away from Izuku by something very sturdy. I quickly turned towards it. "What the hell, watch where your going asshole!" Then I notice, it's only Katsuki. "Oh, I should've known it was you. I don't think anyone else is as sturdy as a brick walk like you Katsuki." I roll my eyes, now that i think of it, he does have a pretty nice body... I slightly begin to stare when his voice snapped me out of my trance. "Fuck off Y/N." He didn't even look at me when he spoke. I don't know why, but this seriously upset me to the point where I was ready to start swinging. Now I hope I go against him first in the 2v2 battle.

"Idiot!" I turned and walked away from him quickly, closer to the front of the mass. Feeling his eyes on the back of my head I start to blush a bit. Then Miss. Midnight stepped up to the microphone and began to explain things. "Next we will be starting the Calvary race. You will be able to choose your own teams and must protect the headband of your rider. If your rider touches the ground at anypoint you are out and lose ALL of your points. Now, the highest points will be in the heads of the top finishers from the obstacle course race! Starting with the first place will have ONE MILLION POINTS!" Now all eyes were on Midoriya who was obviously shaking from all the attention he was getting.

Miss.Midnight soon finished her explanation and everyone dispersed to get into groups. My idea is to go to who I believed has a strong quirk, even though I'd love to work with Midoriya, he will have everyone after him cuz he has the most points. I immediately turned to Shouto but he was already surrounded by people. So I need to go to the next best person. "Bakugou, your on my team." I grabbed him by his arm and pulled him closer which obviously surprised him. "The fuck? Hell no, no way I wanna team up with your dumbass!" I rolled my eyes so hard that it hurt for a second. "LOOK. My quirk is actually great for this, I can make others and myself faster. You have a high amount of points so as long as you keep that we have a good chance of being in the top 3! SO, SHUT UP AND WIN WITH ME!" I grabbed his arm and pulled him down so that we were face to face. "... What the hell ever." A small blush crept across his face and I was a bit suprised myself to see it, but he quickly pulled away and crossed his arms.

Soon we were joined by others and ready for things to start. Everyone was told to spread out in their teams and PresidentMic stepped up to the podium. "ARE YOU READYYYYYY!? READY... GET SET.... GOOOOOO!"

A/N
I've been thinking of a good
Midoriya X Reader X Todoroki story, I'm not sure if anyone would read it though. So if you even read this tell me, cause I think it's gonna be good. In this Y/N is a villian who is forced by her abusive parents to attend UA with one sole purpose.
To end All Might's life.
Will she be able to do it? Will anyone get in her way?

That's pretty much what I might write as a summary. So once again, please tell me what you think!