Ch.2: The Hard Part

"Hey, dad." He was sitting at the table having a bowl of cereal when I came down the steps.

"What do you think about me going to UA?" Dad almost choked on his food.

"You want to go there!? That's amazing! I'm going to be working there starting the beginning of the school year. With your grades you won't have a single problem getting in. Although, there is the fitness part, you'll have to train for that."

Dad begins rambling on about what I'll have to do to get in. I only listen to half of it and cut him off.

"I'll start training today, I have til fall so I'll be fine. I'm going to go get changed and go work out." I run up the stairs and quickly change.

"Love you dad! I'll be back by 7!" With that I left dad shocked at the table.

"Wow, what's gotten into her lately?"

*le time skip to the entrance exam*

It took awhile but I found the classroom. I had been training all summer for this entrance exam and to be completely honest, I was a bit excited.

I sat in the back corner, I didn't feel like dealing with anyone that early in the morning so I put my head down.

That's when I heard yelling and it seemed slightly familiar. I looked up to see spiky haired big mouth coming in.

He immediately did a scan of the classroom, eyes stopping on me.

"Like what you see Hedgehog?" I smirked and he growled.

"Shut the hell up, who would like looking at you ugly ass!" It's fun pissing him off, if he's in my class it will be a fun year.

"Obviously the big mouth over there staring." I point at him and he rolls his eyes, then slowly begins to smirk.

"I think it was you who was starting, 'do you like what you see'?" His sudden calmness made my heart skip a beat. Damn  if he shut his mouth more he would be pretty hot. "Well when you hear the world's loudest dumb ass walk in, who wouldn't look up?" I chuckle at my own joke and before he could make a retort the teacher entered.

"Shut up, you're taking a written test now and when you are done you'll take a physical test. Here are you papers, start once you get it." With that the Exam began, and it was harder than you thought.

100 QUESTIONS!? How many questions can they make off of ONE SUBJECT?

Although I took forever, I ended up finishing the rest in about 40 minutes. It only took me that long because there was one question that had me confused. We were allowed to wander around the school since we were finished as long as we go to the training course next. I round a corner and get knocked to the ground by the person I bumped into.

"God DAMN, what are you a brick wall!?" I rubbed my butt that I landed on and looked up. To see a very surprised boy in front of me on the ground too.

"Ohmygoshimsosorry! Ididn'tmeantoknockyoudown!" He was going a mile a minute and I couldn't understand a thing he was saying except for the 'sorry'

"WHOA, IT'S OKAY. There's no need to get so worked up, I'm fine." I stood and helped the boy up.

"I'm Y/N, I don't know anyone here so let's be friends for now. If we get into the same class then that would be even better!" I try to sound cheerful, I'm not exactly the cheerful type, but, when I first meet someone it just comes out like that.

"O-Oh um, I'm Izuku Midoria, and yeah, it would be nice to have a friend here." Izuku smiled shyly, which honestly made my heart melt. Not in the love kind of way, but in the 'I-wanna-protect-this-smol-child' kind of way. *If that makes sense.*

We ended up talking for awhile, and Izuku turned out to be a really nice person. Even though he's not totally comfortable around me, I did make some progress.

I was mid conversation with Izuku when there was a loud announcement. "Everyone, please report to the training course immediately or you will get an automatic 0 on this half of the exam." I turn to say my goodbyes to Izuku to see his determined stare. Whoa, he looked kinda cool.

We said goodbye and went out seprate ways, even though we were going to the same place. I arrived to a massive group of other students. Now, here comes the hard part.

A/N
Don't forget, I still need ideas for a quirk, Im not sure what to choose yet! I cant make the next chapter update without a quirk! Plz help meeeee!