Ch. 5 : Such an Idiot

After about an hour or two the rest was just about finished. There were a few people left and then Aizawa spoke up.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot to say, the whole expulsion thing was a lie. Midoria go to the nurse and get patched up. Everyone else is dismissed." With that said, he left with most of us shocked or too worn out to care.

"All of that effort for none of us to even get expelled , I swear." I sighed as I lay sprawled out on the ground, I got in 3rd place just where I wanted, above Bakugou.

"Hey ass face." I look up to see Bakugou standing over me. "Someone here is named ass face? What a poor soul, their mother must not love them." I look around at the few people still lingering talking.

"I'M TALKING TO YOU DUMBASS!" Now he was shouting and that only made me chuckle. "Why not try using my name, that will actually work. I also might feel urged to call I by your name Hedgehog."

He might not have knew that I noticed but I saw a small smirk on his face, which he quickly hid.

"SHUT THE HELL UP, YOUR STILL A FUCKING WEAKLING! THAT DAMN TEST DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING!" I roll my eyes at him and stand.

"Yeah, sure, whatever helps you sleep at night, but the test scores are what they are." I turn and begin to walk away when once again he says something quietly to me, but this time has oddly calm.

"What an idiot." I couldn't really make out what he said so I leaned forward to show I didn't hear what he said. All he did was scoff and walk away as if I did something.

--

After school ended I want home, dad had some more work to do so once again I was alone. I made some food and say down to write about my slightly hectic day.

---

12/16/18

Day 1 of school
I met Mr. Loudmouth today, the one from the beginning of summer. It turns out his name was Katsuki Bakugou, he seems to have a shorter temper than I thought. It gets annoying but it's funny to mess with him because he gives the best reaction. He would be hot if he could just shut the hell up for once, but I doubt it'll happen. He seems to know Midoria as well but calls him Deku, isn't that something rude?? Well other that him, today was pretty fun, I made some friends. Well, I wouldn't call the friends, but once we get to know each other more then we will be good friends.

-----

I close my journal and fall back into my bed. For some reason I just cant seem to get Bakugou out of my head. Probably because I'm thinking of how I'm gonna mess with him tomorrow, "heh, he's such an idiot."

With that I slowly drifted into a deep sleep and didn't even wake when dad snuck into my room and planted a small kiss on my forehead.

*******
A/N
This chapter was a bit shorter, and more of a recap of last time because I couldn't think of much. I guess you could say I have a bit of writers block? But if you made it this far I hope your liking what's happening! I do take suggestions because I'm a bit lost myself so if you have an idea PLEASE comment it and tell me. I will GLADLY accept the ones I think Will go along with the story line. Also it might be a bit of awhile until my next update because I'm going to try to plan out the story better so it will be easier and quicker to update. Well once again, THANKS FOR READING!