chapter 12

I wait for her explanation. She is practically bouncing off the wall.

“what is so important?!?”

“you know that guy who pulled me away? he kissed me and asked me out!” she practically screamed in my face. She was that excited. I followed her steps.

“oh my god bell that’s awesome! Just wondering though, who is he?”

“hes that really hot guy from science that is always smiling at me?” she gushes. I laugh at her happiness. We finally have some around here. Lets keep it as long as possible.

“yes he is sooo cute. God your soo lucky.”

She turns serious. “ jeez your lucky. You have two guys flanking you that both love you.”

I laugh it off trying to back down. “true…”

“well now were both happy now aren’t we?” I link my arm around her and we go to the dance floor.

“yes we are.”

--------------------------------------

after a couple hours of dancing can really do stuff to a girl. I was practically falling over in my heels I was that tired. I was held up by calvin.

“Whoa, tired much.”

“Yeah. This is tiring.”

“Lets get you home. I bet that sounds good.”

I nod my head and go tell bell he’s taking me home. She agrees and winks at me. I roll my eyes at her and we head off. When we get to his car nerves take over. What’s going to happen?

When we were  alone he just sits there. I sigh.

“That was fun.”

“Yea that was. I missed a time when you laughed.”

“Yea me too.”

He smiles to himself remembering something. I look at him.

“What?”

“Nothing.”

“Oh come on.  What?”

“Just some things before.”

“Like what?”

He leans forward and kisses me putting his one hand on my chin.

“Like that.”

I shiver against him. It felt good to do that. I lean forward and kiss him harder and he responds and we start to make out. He presses his tongue against my lips asking for access. I open up and he explores my mouth and he moans slightly and I giggle against him and kneel on the seat to get closer to him. He cups his arms on my waist to hold me still. Then a bit later we pull away breathing heavily.

“wow.” That’s all he said.  I take a deep breath steadying myself and lowering my self into the seat. There was silence. Then he took a breath and started the car after we started to shiver from the cold. Once the heater was on he asked.

“Do you want to go home?”

“Sure.”

We sit in silence on the ride home. I spent it thinking. Why did he pull away? after I meant. I mean I didn’t mind going on. is it something I did? I think that until we get to my home. Bells car isn’t home yet. By that time I am thinking of much worse stuff of why he did. I start to go out but he pulls the car door shut.

“Hey what’s wrong?” he asks softly.

Silence. I look at the door. There are tears in the back of my throat.

“Please tell me?”

“What did I do?” I ask softly. I don’t think he herd. I don’t even think I heard myself then he sighs.

“Nothing. Why would you think that?”

“You pulled away and stayed silent. What was I suppose to think?”

He sighed at me and grabbed my arm trying to make me face him. Failure.

“Crystal, look at me.”

I look at him and worry fills his eyes.

“I liked it. I really did. but if I go on, I wont be able to stop.”

I nod forgiving him and smiling. He smiles at me and gives me a sweet kiss. I hold his neck keeping him there and press hard up to him. He groans at that and I open my mouth and arch against him and he trails down my neck. I bring his face up to my face and kiss him again smiling.

“Bye.”

“Are you sure?”

I look at the house for the quickest second. “Yes you should.”

I climb down from him. How did I get to him? Wow. And I climb out of the car my dress now rumpled and my hair messed up.

“bye.” I smile and wave and go into the house and look as he drives away. I look across the street and see a very pale, sick looking josh standing in his window looking at me for the quickest second before going away from the window. I walk in the house with a slightly guilty feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Why do I have that?

---------------------------------------------------------

lol im on a roll!! There goes doing advanced algebra:)  not that I mind. But ill being paying for it later. Oh well. So what did you think?? I thought it was pretty drama filled but that’s what this is.. ha ha I am tired too I guess. Well I hoped you guys LOVED it and will keep reading. This story is coming around much quicker now that I finally have a plan for it. Keep reading!