chapter 27

1 week later

Bell parks the car and jumps out happily. “Finally get to see Ryan! He was gone all week, and now I see him!” she screams happily. I giggle along with her.

“I can see that Bell.”

“Aren’t you excited? We should all be happy!” her happiness seems to be rubbing off because my mood lightens up along with her even more.

“Yes. Go back to school. We are soooo happy.” A knock on the window behind me interrupts us and she looks back and grins.

“Your prince in shining armor is here.” She remarks. I grin and start getting out.

“Wish me luck.” I whisper and open it and am met by Josh. “Hello.” I grin and reach up and peck him on the cheek. He grins and turns and kisses me fully.

“Hello.” He whispers back.

“Heyyy!” She screams in the background and stumbles out and throws her around the equally happy guy. He engulfs her in a hug and they lightly kiss afterward. I grin at her new relationship and let go of Josh but grab his hand and start walking forward.

“They are the cutest couple aren’t they?”

“Not the cutest.” Josh explains. I frown and turn to him.

“Why? Look at that? Who is more adorabler than them two?”

“Us.” He leans into my ear and whispers. I grin even more and shake my head feverously.

“No. defiantly not us.”

“I have to beg to differ.”

“I would like to see you try.”

“Well… there is the-“ he keeps going on and on probably about cute stuff but I am too busy to listen. There is Calvin standing right there. Glaring at Josh and I harshly.

What stands out the most is the black eye taking up most of his face. A freaking huge black eye.  “What happened to Calvin?” I interrupt him.

“Did you not just hear anything I said to you?” Josh complains. I shake my head.

“Tell me. did you do that to him?” 

“Can I explain.” He pleads. Oh so he did do it to him.

“Now?” I blurt out and look at the clock. We have 10 minutes till class. Maybe we can get it all out…

“Yes. Can we go somewhere private?”

“Right here is fine.” I calmly state. He takes a shagged breath and sighs.

“Don’t get mad until I fully explain? Alright?” I hold up my hands and back away.

“Sure ill give you that. explain.” I point out. He gives a pained look but clears his throat and looks me in the eye as he starts explaining.

“So you see he showed up at my doorstep one day on break and demanded to know what I did to you. I explained calmly to him but he didn’t get the picture. He kept pushing me to fess up on something that wasn’t me. I told him over and over to back off but then he hit me, weakly if I must add, and I told him again to back off.

Then he made a snarky comment about you and some nasty words and so I punched him. Doesn’t it look pretty?” an amused look crosses his face as he looks behind him for a quick second.

I try to hold my anger fanfade back. Not at josh. No no no, for Calvin. The nerve of that guy, to say some shit about me. Probably not even true! “Don’t be mad?” he pleads and grabs my shoulders. I burn holes through his chest and to the guy a ways behind him.

“What did he say about me?”

“Nothing important.” He answers quickly and slightly shakes me. “Look at me Crystal.” I look at him angrily.

“What did he say about me?” I hiss. His face takes a different form as he takes in my mood.

“Don’t be mad again? He just said stuff like she isn’t worth it and worse stuff.”

“He is going to apologize.” I snarl, stumble out of his grasp, and then stride over to Calvin in a matter of seconds.

“What did you say about me?” a hiss comes out of my mouth.

“Well hello Crystal.” He answers smoothly and gives a sick grin.

“What did you say about me?” I repeat annoyed.

“When?”

“To Josh. WHO else!” he thinks for a minute.

“Just that you are a waste of time. Nothing that you say will make me want you anymore. You worthless bitch.” He whispers warningly and takes a step forward. Instead of getting sad that he said something like that to me I take a step forward menaniously. 

“You really think that?” my dark look grows even harder. His face drops a second or two but regains to that annoying smirk.

“Why yes I do.”

“Well you want to know something Calvin? The whole time with you was a waste. I wouldn’t be totally happy when I was with you. it was all to make you happy for a matter of fact. Now that, that’s the truth and you can tell that to people around.” His face drops from his smirk and stare in disbelief.

“You’re lying.”

“Not one bit.” I exclaim with complete truth. “So you see that is all complete honesty there. I just hope you don’t take it too harshly.”

His face darkens with unknown evil and he starts advancing onto me. “You little-“

“Don’t think about doing anything.” josh steps in and warns under his breath. The guys stare one another down harshly.

Scarily.

Uh… what do I do?!

“Stop! Don’t fight because of me.” I exclaim and step in between them two. “Can we go josh?” I whisper softly and grab his hand. He looks down to my hand then brings his face back up to a smile.

“Sure.”

We start to walk away but I am grabbed by Calvin. I stop and turn to Josh. “Let me say one more thing.”

He gives an indecisive look but nods slowly.

“Sure.”

I nod and stand up taller and start whispering into his ear, a warning. “Don’t hurt me again or there will be another bruise over the one Josh gave you. Good bye sweetheart.”

And let go and walk up to Josh again and grab his hand. “Lets go.” He gives a genuine smile and we leave a dumbstruck Calvin.

Alone.

------------------------------------------------------------

WOW. I am soooooo sorry it was sooo short... and Not that good either but it is near the end. and by near I mean this is the last chapter! EPILOGUE is next!!:D I feel so proud that I ever got this far with this and got this many chapters!!!! :) :) thanks for reading!!!

COMMENT

SHARE

VOTE

:D