Chapter 7*

I practically run home frustrated. Never mind on the practically. I did.

As fast as I could. Or at least of what my back allowed without me dropping to the ground screaming in pain.

That’s how bad it was. I got so many pity stares from people and some other people telling me that they hope that Ill get better. I was about to snap, and I mean literally snap at anyone who said that to me next. I was that angry. All I wanted to say to those people was that’s bullshit that your saying. I stop myself from saying any other stuff. It would be harsh to say out loud. When I go home I collapse on the couch and close my eyes. Silence, just what I need, for now. A few minutes later I hear Bell’s car come into the driveway. Well, no more silence anymore.

She came through the door laughing at something. Then she dropped everything on the ground and started telling me something but started laughing. When she finally caught her breath, she said this. “Dude, you walked home faster than my car.”

I giggle at her own happiness. “Sorry. Very frustrating day.”

“Yeah I could tell when you just passed me on the corner.”

“I didn’t.” I say amazed.

“Yes you did.” She nodded and crossed her arms. “I saw that. You practically flew around the corner. On two legs.”

“I have a reason for that.” I say quickly and sit back.

“What?”

“I hate the pity. All those stares are really really annoying.”

She snorts. “Yea tell me about it.”

“I hate it. I mean why did I have to lose my memory in the first place? I mean it’s just a pain in the butt.”

She sighs. “I don’t know. Oh hey, do you want coffee?”

I sit up straight suddenly interested in not being alone. “Yes! I mean please?”

She laughs. “Coming right up.”

She went up into the kitchen, which I followed just as closely behind her. My mind was already jittering.

Coffee.

While the coffees cooking we talk about homework and that’s it’s almost Christmas. She gets excited because there’s a winter formal dance and how she tells me it (annoyingly excited) is that it is a senior thing and it’s like prom but not exactly. Still have to wear long dresses. I started forming a plan in my head already on what to wear. I tell her then right after she tells me hers which is a green dress that’s long and it’s tight at her waist bringing out her curves and waves out at the end. We end up running to her room and she shows me it. Apparently we went shopping awhile ago. I got mine to also. I wonder where it was.

“Wait so I have one already?” my excitement started growing. I hope I had good fashion in the past.

“Yeah!” and her eyes shine happily. “Yours took FOREVER but it was sooo worth it because it is perfect for you! I don’t know how it can get much better than that!”

I laugh. “Well then show me!”

So she grabs my hand and runs me to my room and goes to the back of my walk in closet. She pulls out a long dress cover case.

“Ok now you turn around.” She ordered, spinning her hands around as a motion for me.

“What?” my eyebrows rise in confusion.

“I want to surprise you.” She simply said, her smile going wider.

I sigh and turn around grumbling to myself. I hear the zipper going down and some fabric rubbing together which sounds like she was taking it out.

“Ok, now you can look.”

I turn around and gasp. It was even better than my head picture. A really light blue color that matched my eyes absolutely perfectly! And it was strapless with a small tint of sparkles in the fabric that looks shimmer and it flowed around me.

“Oh. My. God.” I blink as my brain thinks this through. Her eyes look from the dress to me waiting for approval.

There is silence.

“PERFECT!” I squeal and hug her. She laughs and I help her put it back into the bag.  My god, it was as soft as ever too. We hear a beeping of a coffee machine the second the zipper came all the way up.

“I think the coffees done.” She announced her grin widening.

“Yep let’s go!” I squeal and start walking off.

I smile the whole way down with my whole mood brightened for the rest of the day. Bell tells me that the dance is this weekend. And we start to plan on what we were going to have our styles for hair and stuff like that.

Life is good.

I forgot about the guys. Umm… never mind.

 ~~ ~ ~ 

shorter chapter! Sorry don’t kill me!:) anyways that was kinda boring but I couldn’t think of much and the dance plays a thing but im not even sure but the beginning of trying to tell it is hard. So don’t hate it. Or me! love you all for reading and please comment! Love your opinions!:)

Edited.

OKay, horrible chapter. Can't fix it too much without redoing the whole thing. WILL come back to it later.