chapter 19

I had finally made it to the ceremony. My dress wasn't dirty, yet, and ,my shoes weren't covered in dirt and grass,yet. Caine was about ready to walk up on stage in front of the whole pack and introduce me as the new luna. The air was cool but not cold. It felt good on my skin as i was heated from my fever, and being anxious.

Just 5 months ago i was a high school graduate. Human too, so i thought. Now I'm, Werewolf, look totally different, found the love of my life , and starting a family. I lost my train of thought when i heard Caine's voice sound over the microphone.

The backyard of the pack house was set up with round tables adorned with lilacs and lavender, it smelled heavenly and it eased the tension. Each table was filled with pack members all staring at Caine waiting for me to enter. The stage was set up higher above every one else. White twinkling lights hung above it.

"Tonight i would like to thank everyone for coming out, and welcoming your new luna with open arms"

The crowd let out some 'whoops' and whistles and a random from the back was shouting.

" i remember when you first changed when you were 10, the first thing you said Caine was 'when can i find her? The girl I'm going to marry'" the crowd erupted into fits of laughter and Caine grinned and chuckled.

"Yes stephen how could i forget! Well tonight ladies and gents i would like to introduce to you that woman ive been looking for since the age of 10 clearly, right stephen?" The crowd laughed once more.

"Members of the Andlin pack i introduce to you your luna!" Caine extended his right arm out to me as he motioned for me to walk up the stages steps. I slowly made my way without, tripping might i add. Reaching the center of the stage Caine turned towards me and placed a flower grown over my head. He set down the microphone and as he was about to place the crown on my head, his eyes started glowing and i knew it was his wolf.

He started saying words,but it wasn't english.

** allow me to translate for you. On this night, i pronounce Jane Rose Archer (random last name i chose because I'm not sure if i officially picked a last name for her yet and if i did i don't remember oops! Bad writer i am) mother of the Andlin pack, protector of every wolf to join our ranks, and kind light hearted spirit we need to lead us by my side**

With that his eyes lost their glow and he placed the crown on my head. He gently reached for my hand and spun me towards the front of the stage for everyone to see me.

" I give to you your luna Jane Rose Archer!"

The crown erupted into cheers and fits of laughter and whistles. Claps continued for minutes as the flowers from the tables were being thrown at me and everyone screamed welcome.

" now if everyone could please continue to the house we will continue this party inside where there will be refreshments and food for everyone!"

Everyone filed into the house orderly and quietly. After everyone safely made it into the house Caine walked over to me and picked me up. It was just us outside now.
He was holding me over his head just under my arms and he spun me around.

" im so proud of you peaches! You did so well!"

After spinning it made me a little uneasy and the little one didn't like that.

" Caine put me down now." He gave me a puzzled and hurt look but he put me down anyway . I made it to the edge of the stage just in time to empty out my stomach for the third time that day. My poor mate looked at me horrified.

" come on jane lets get you to the infirmary , thats not good!" He looked so concerned it made me worry, god if only he knew why it was really happening.