chapter 15

ok guys so dont kill me! im so bad at this whole writing and updating thing!!! sheesh surprised i still have readers! butttttttt chapter 15 has been the hardest chapter to write as ive rewritten it plenty of times never finding the right words or scenerios to play out along with the worst luck for this chapter! ive tried updating multiple times on several occasions failing each time because of a computer crash someting wrong with my wattpad or because it just didnt save... i also would like everyone to note that i do not edit my chapters so if you guys could just roll with it that would be amazing! ON WITH THE SHOW!

Jane's P.O.V.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! Oh gosh why is there an alarm clock going off? I didn even know there was one in my room! Wait a second... thats not even an alarm clock.  Im laying on my left side with my eyes closed and i can already tell its to early to be awake. Plus i dont want to open my eyes and face this lovely young man imitating an alarm clock. In the short time ive known him ive fallen in love with him, well i mean i am destined to be with him, but not only does he bring out the best in me, but also the worst. Sometimes i just wanna strangle him, but other times i wanna lock him in the bed room and not let him out if you know what im sayin *wink wink*. after last night i should be mad at him no doubt, and i am, but i know as soon as i turn around and look at him, his golden eyes will melt my heart without a second thought.

groaning i roll over to my right side and hesitantly open my eyes to see Caine holding a black tray with a purple flower similar to the ones painted on my wall. A stack of belgian waffles, four eggs over easy, a steamy plate of sausage, and four pieces of cinnamon toast along with a salt and pepper shaker all lay on the tray just begging to be eaten. i know this isnt going to happen every morning and im okay with that. im going to bask in this glory as long as i can. i know the only reason he's doing this is because he thinks im mad at him for last night. and i was right i rolled over looked straight into his eyes fell a little deeper in love and every ounce of anger i felt left my body.

"good morning princess, i brought you some breakfast" he smiled at me as he spoke.

** oohhh ggiiirrrrllll look at our man, aint he somthing?** wolfie was right. he sure was something.

" good morning Caine" i replied with a snobby tone even though i wasnt mad. i could play with him for a little while i mean after what he puts me through whats a little prank? immediately his smile faultered but he held a smile with a sad look in his eyes. after seeing that i couldnt keep up this act. i patted the empty spot next to me where he slept last night and motioned for him to sit. he did as i instructed without hesitation. he gently placed the tray down and sat. i scooched up and sat just taking him all in. the way he smelt and the slight stubble around his face. he was shirtless and boy did it drive me crazy.

**hey girlie i gotta let you know something its important!**

**not now wolfie!**

* ok fine have fun! like i know you will** she gave a wolfy grin shook her big head at me and retreated back. i couldnt even feel her anymore. uh oh. oh lordie that cant be good.

" listen jane about last night i-" i cut him off by putting my hand up. i really didnt want to hear it. i forgave him not that he knows that yet, and i didnt want to bring it up again.

"listen Caine its fine im not even mad or upset about it anymore, how about we just forget about it? doesnt that sound nice?" he nodded his head at me with a slight smirk. the one that only shows on half his face and drives me bonkers when he does that. i couldnt help it so i leaned in closer to him.

Caine stretched his hand out and laid it on my cheek sending sparks down my body and sending my mark on fire. soon my whole body felt like it was on fire. but this fire was different then if i was changing or if one of my new powers came in. this fire burned down into my core but not painfully.

" princess, are you ok your burning up" all i could do was lean in closer to him slowly. but all i wanted was for this kiss to just happen. Caines eyes changed from their soft golden yellow to a dark gold like the sparkly nail polish you buy in stores just without the glitter. his gentle touch got a little rougher and man did it turn me on. i no longer wanted that kiss, i needed to feel his lips on mine. every fiber of my being was screaming out for Caine, and something told me he felt it too.

 "princess i think your going into heat" Caines raspy voice made me shiver and i coundn't take it anymore i needed him and i needed him now. without a second to spare crashed my lips onto his igniting fames in my body that only he could tame. our lips danced in sync and i wrapped my hands into his hair and tugged him on top of me. he pulled away breathing heavy from excitement. but i wasnt done yet as i tugged him back down. he placed a finger over my lips and gently laid me back onto the bed.

" jane is this really what you want?" he breathed out still a little breathless from our kiss.

"do i want what Caine? i want you to say it" gosh what got into me? im not quite sure but i like it. who knew i was a freak in bed? i sure as hell didnt being as im a virgin.

"Jane.." he growled out turning me on even further. if that was even possible. his lips just inches from mine and i couldnt have them.  

"say it Caine. i want you to say it" i breathed out in a moan. oh gosh jane what did i just do i didnt even know i could sound like that.

"Jane are you sure that you want us to go this far? are you ready?"  i knew i was ready i just wanted him to say it. i knew i wanted him. instead of answering him i tugged him back down ontop of me and threw everything i had into that kiss. he responded quickly sliding his tongue along my bottom lip asking for entrance which i gladgly granted. caine moved and finally all his body weight was on me. without hesitation i wrapped my legs around him and immediately felt his member right where i wanted it. we were still dressed in our pajamas but i let out a moan. slowly he started to rub it against me and i bit lightly on his lip making him grind a little harder. his lips left mine and traveled down my neck biting lightly in places making me moan a litle louder everytime. this was a new type of pleasure. the sparks intensified the burning grew hotter and the need grew faster. but Caine well he was taking his time. i was quickly losing my patience. he trailed kisses down my body all the way to just the top of my shorts where he tugged them down just a litte and licked where they once were. his face pulled away but his lips puckered up and he blew down on the spot he just licked. cooling down that spot as the rest of me burned with desire. he quickly made his way back to my neck where he marked me and gently bit down.

my whole body shook with desire that he simply would not give me. he nibbled on my ear making me moan louder then last time. my hands werent in his hair anymore they were firmly grasping the bed sheets around me. Cain slipped his hands underneath me and lifted me up. he somehow moved us so gracefully so i sat on his lap without breaking what we had going on. clearly he knew what he was doing. his hands slipped up my body to my sports bra which he tugged at asking for my permission to take it off i slid my hands down his body to his sleep pants tugging on them giving him his answer.  he slid off my top and with one hand felt my chest making me groan into the kiss we were passionately sharing. now it was my turn to take his clothes off i rolled us over and tugged down his sleep pants along with his boxers and tossed them to the floor next to my bra. i couldnt help but sneak a peak at 'him'. i gulped. oops. 

" we can stop-" he started.

"no! .. i- i - mean n-no i dont want to stop im just a little-" i stuttered at him. he was much larger then i thought.

" dont worry peaches we'll take it slow" his raspy voice drew out close to my ear effectively driving me over the edge. i coudnt take it anymore!

" i need you now Caine" i breathed out. and that got me what i wanted. he pulled off my pants and panties.

" jane" he growled out as he pressed himself against me firmly pressing his member against me.

" Caine" i moaned out. just like he said he took it slowly as he slid in. i yipped out in pain.

" im sorry peaches" he whispered in my ear. but he kept going. a tear slid down my face. i wasnt sure i could do this anymore. but then caine bit down on my mark sending pleasure through me changing my mind. the pain stopped and so our morning started.

sooo guys this chapter 15 I hope you enjoy!!