chapter 14

ripping off the blind fold I see Caine just staring at me.

The look on his face said he was genuinely sorry for letting me lead and walk into the trees like a blind man without a walking stick and guide dog. but I couldn't stay mad at him long. I mean come on!!!! look at his face!!! and his golden eyes looked extra mysterious today like he was hiding something.

"sweetheart you should really see yourself right now" and Caine flashed an image through the link and I saw myself And understood the half smirk that still found its place on his handsome face.

I just wanna say thank the goddess my dress was still in place. but I kinda wanted to punch myself in the face for not noticing my mark. like I was so stupid to have not seen it. it was more like an ornate intricate tattoo. it started where Caine had marked me then spreading out in delicate tendrils up my neck to just behind my ear and down my neck over my shoulder down my back splitting to swirl into delicate knots on my hip and swirling to just the top of my butt. my whole mark was black but the sides were etched in gold just like my mates eyes.

marks don't happen like that they usually are small and happen where the bite was placed. mine was large dark and caught attention. which makes me wonder why I had missed it getting ready. it kind of had a sense of power to it, it made me stand out from other wolves.

all to soon my attention was brought else where when my wolfs voice flitted through my head.

( starting here the conversations between that human and their wolf will be in between ** two stars like this **)

** hay Jane! how ya doin'? how are the toes? are you gonna fix your hair? whats up with missing our mark?**

** well miss wolfie if I wasn't so distracted earlier getting ready for tonight maybe I would have noticed it, how come you didn't see it?! oh yeah that's right! you were to busy thinking about dirty fantasies with Caine!**

**hey! don't blame just me sweet cheeks! It takes two to tango and pretty soon your going to go into heat! what do you think is going to happen then? you don't think you and Caine are going to do it? yanno bump uglies**

** im sorry what did you just call it?**

**gggggggiiiiiiiirrrrrllllllll you know, bump uglies, make hot passionate love, have sex, where he'll put his ba-dong-a-dong in your ba-ding-a-ding.**

** okay okay! stop I get it! please no more! you horn dog you**

she just wagged her tal at me and sent me a wolf grin and then left me in my dazed haze thinking about sex with Caine.

" babygirl you should see your face right now its bright red is something going on in the head of yours?"

"psht of course not wolfie was just explaining se- something to me no big deal" I sent him a quick smile and a ink and stated heading back in the direction of our food knowing damn well if he wanted to know what I was thinking he could read my mind. damn guardian abilities.

but our playful mood was interrupted when I heard her. of all people to ruin a date it was the slut.

"Caine baby I know your out here! I can smell ya! who's out here with you? she smells bad whoever she is! she smells like peaches" her nasally voice rung out in echoes bouncing around making it hard to distinguish where exactly she was coming from. until she stepped on a twig and I heard her footsteps coming up behind us.

unwillingly turning around I saw her. dressed in the same dress as me but in a cheap knock off version in a off purple color. of course it doesn't look right on her I mean she has no boobs, no butt, an no shape to her thin frame, nothing but a walking stick, hell I was half tempted to throw twigs at her and tie her to a tree she would blend in just like the stick bugs.