Chapter 12

Jane's P.O.V.

This house could not get any better. If i had to guess the cost of it i would say it cost well over 2 million. What else could this house need? Further through the master suit was a nursery large enough for 8 cribs and dressers and still a large closet.

The perfect house to raise a family in aside from the substantial cost of the house. Caine had finished off the tour of the house when he lead back through the house and outside to the garage which looked like a log cabin and fit surprisingly well with the more modern looking house. The garage was misleading looking. What I thought was just a garage actually doubled as the guest house complete with 4 bedrooms bathrooms for each room 2 large kitchens an entertaining area with a cinema "tv" set which wasn't really a tv it was more like walking into a movie theater. Needles to say the family had some serious bank. And the garage could fit 12 well priced cars into it, oh and the rv... Well that was another story. That wasn't a live in bus, it was a house on wheels.

Needless to say its a large property. Finally the tour has ended and we were taking our time walking back to the pack house, this time taking a leisurely walk and enjoying our surroundings and not whizzing past them.

Caine was holding my hand and rubbing his thumb across the back of it sending sparks all the way up my arm. We didn't say much on our way back to the house we just walked in silence. Walking through the clearing and into view of the yard and house Caine broke the silence,

"Im gonna head on up to my room and clean up why don't you do the same and be ready by oh i'd say eightish" as a smirk spread across his face.

"I think i can manage that" i smirked back and gave him a quick peck on the cheek before i was running through the yard and into the house. Coming through the kitchen it was all cleaned up no sign of the food fight that happened only hours ago. I continued my walk through the kitchen past the living room and up the stairs to my room where just outside the door was a pink bag with strawberry written in cursive letters.

That is in no way my bag. Strawberry was a high end expensive store in the area. Nothing was priced below 200$ ever. I grabbed the bag and walked into my room closing the door. Inside the bag was a red dress. It was stunning. It was a shorter style, definitely made for someone with long legs and something to show off. It was a long sleeve with an open back scooping dangerously low in the back. And the front wasn't much better it was cut into a v in the front almost down to the belly button with a soft see through fabric keeping it still closed but also showy.

This dress was made for me. It had to have been, it will show off my flat stomach my awesome new butt and my toned back and don't forget my legs. Looking up at the alarm clock on my night stand it was only 5:30. I have lots of time to get ready. Going back in the bag i pick up the black pair of stilettos with the golden shiny heel and golden spikes on the front. I set them next to the dress and go back in to grab out the accessories and a note falls out.

"Have fun finding this bag baby!!! i hope you enjoy what i bought you!!! i picked this out myself!! Be ready by 8 and come on downstairs i'll be waiting for you;)

Love your darling, Caine"

With a smile forming on my lips as a stand up and stick the note on my dresser. I'm going to hang that up somewhere. I leave the accessories in the bag and figure i'll find out what they are when i put them on.

Standing up i place the bag at the foot of my bed and lay out the dress and heels for after my shower.

Walking around my room i dig through my drawers until i find the red thong i'm Looking for. I take it and my pink fluffy robe into the bathroom.

Shedding off Caine's shirt i hop into the shower and do my routine taking extra time and care shaving my legs and arm pits.

I made sure to really scrub my body with my favorite soap just to get all the grime off me from the lake, and my hair i washed twice making sure nothing was left over from the lake water.

Leaving that amazing shower behind i dry off , throw on my robe, and put all my styling products in my hair. My leave in conditioner, my heat protectant, my mousse for curling and just a tad bit of argon oil to help with split ends and shine.

Taking extra time on my hair and makeup tonight since i don't have to decide what to wear. Drying my hair upside down for extra volume. Taking my cone curling iron and throwing in tight curls for tonight, making my hair about 4 inches shorter. Hairs done and now all i need to do is my makeup. Checking out the clock its 7:15.
Perfect! Just enough time to give myself a makeover! Pluck my eyebrows into the perfect shape cover up all my red blemishes which have gotten much better since my change earlier today, and contour my high cheek bones. I sweep over a soft peachy color over my cheeks to warm up my skin tone and add a bright red lipstick. I spend extra long on my eyes giving them a smokey eye with white in the corner and a heavy dark black on the outer edge. I throw on a lightly covered set of eyelashes throw over my mascara to blend the real and fake ones together. Its missing something. Eyeliner! How could i forget? I grab my black eyeliner and line all around my eye and with a quick swipe of the eyeshadow brush with little bit of black eyeshadow i blend out the harsh line and the smokey effect is achieved. Finally finished.

Sliding on the dress and heels everything is perfect. The dress was a little shorter then expected but i was covered. My boobs looked awesome. Ha ha boobs. And my butt was just to die for. My legs looked like they could go on for days in these heels.

I reached into the bag and grabbed out some golden rings with the silver gems lined across them and i picked two of them and put them on my left ring finger and middle finger. There were some gold bangles and i tossed those onto my right wrist.

Ok now i was done for sure this time, peeking at the clock it read 7:53. I had time to flip my hair over and load it with hairspray and scrunch it. Woooo!! I did it! Im done!!

Walking out of my room carefully in my heels i made my way downstairs.

Caine's P.O.V.

'Click clack, click clack' i can hear her coming down the hallway.

My hearts racing i have butterflies. I cant wait to see my beautiful girl walk down the stairs.

Her heels getting louder and louder i hear them stop, as i turn around to look to the top of the steps.

She.... She.... She's absolutely stunning. Breathtaking. Spectacular. Amazing.
There are simply not enough words in the dictionary to describe how truly amazing my little mate is. Her hand on the railing she descends the steps and she stands in front of me. I snake my hand over to hers and bring it up to my lips and leave a soft kiss on her hand.