Zi-O! Dawn of the Ohma

[3rd POV]

Chaos. That was the only way to describe the situation in Vale as Grimm overrun the streets, killing off whatever stood before them. Be it Hunter, civilian, woman or child, none had avoided their wrath. 

However, one of the few buildings was still standing and that building was none other than Junior's club.

Housing several civilians that escaped the horde, it was the only one of the few safe havens remaining in Vale as Junior and his henchmen did their best to hold them off, unleashing bullet storms upon bullet storms on the Grimm attempting to kill those inside. Many of his henchmen had already been killed, leaving only Junior, the Malachite twins and a few goons left.

Junior: "Shit! I never expected this to happen. Still though..."

Thinking it was almost over for them, their hope came in the form of a single punch, pushing many of the Grimm aside. Looking to see who it was, Junior smiled as he saw an old friend in their midst.

Seeing his old friend brought back good memories during their time of fighting together

Seeing his old friend brought back good memories during their time of fighting together. Approaching him, the two merely stared at each other for a bit before laughing their as* off, and fistbumping each other.

Junior: Hahahaha! It's good to see you, Grease!

Grease: Hahahaha! It's good to see you too, Rogue!

The two old friends began to catch up while fighting off the Grimm, surprising the goons and the twins because of seeing acting so casually around someone they've never met. Keyword; THEY.

Junior: Haven't seen ya since we took care of that crazy scientist back in Atlas! Where have you been all this while?

Grease: Heh! (sarcasm) Sorry for not calling, dear! Unlike you, some of us actually have jobs to do!

Junior: Sheesh! Talk about harsh, much?

As he said this, he punched an Ursa's head off, only to receive another punch on the other end. Surprised, he turned back to see a Geist take its comrade's place.

The only difference of this Geist from the rest was that its mask had a flame deisgn on it. Besides that was also the ever-present flames that seemed to circle the ghoul and the sword in its hand.

 Besides that was also the ever-present flames that seemed to circle the ghoul and the sword in its hand