Arrival! Identity and Past

[3rd POV]

After all the students got back, team RWBY(J) and JNPR were called to the headmaster's office. As they were heading up the lift, they were having mixed feelings.

Ruby: *Please! No trouble!*

Jaune: *What did we do to deserve this?*

Jet: *I'm sure everyone is probably panicking right now*

As the lift stopped and the doors opened, the group saw Prof. Ozpin sipping from his mug with Poppy by his side, bubbly as ever. The group got off and approached Ozpin slowly. Ozpin looked up and smiled.

Ozpin: So you've arrived. Please, have a seat.

The group splits up to find a place to sit. Some sit on chairs, others just sit on the ground.

Ozpin: I've called you all here to discuss a matter that only you could handle. After all, Kamen Riders should get to know another.

Everyone except Jet gasped as they realized Ozpin was one of them. Ozpin took out his Decade Rider Card and his driver and put them on his desk.

 Ozpin took out his Decade Rider Card and his driver and put them on his desk

Jaune and his team were wide-eyed by this while Ruby and Yang were going crazy about it, leaving Weiss and Blake to wonder what's so great about it

Jaune and his team were wide-eyed by this while Ruby and Yang were going crazy about it, leaving Weiss and Blake to wonder what's so great about it. They got their answer afterwards.

Ruby: Ohmygosh! The Neo Decadriver! How do you have it? HOW?!

Yang: The power of the 10th Heisei Rider! The Destroyer of Worlds! Wow!

Everyone looked at Yang, their eyes gazing into her soul. She giggled a little and started to get nervous.

Blake: Yang, what do you mean by 'Destroyer of Worlds'?

Weiss: Yes. Why call him that?

Jet: Time for story-time, boys and girls!

As the group got around Jet, he recounted the adventures of Tsukasa Kadoya AKA Kamen Rider Decade. From his time of travelling through worlds, helping fellow Riders out, to his recent encounter with the 20th Heisei Rider, Zi-O. Blake raised her hand as he got to that part.