Phantom! Ghouls and Geists

[3rd POV]

As the match between Pyrrha and team CRDL ended, everyone cheered for Pyrrha's victory. As Glynda called out to see who would like to fight, two hands had been raised. The audience looked to see that it was Jet's and Mecury's hands. As the two looked at each other, a wide grin spread across their faces.

Mercury: Seems like I've got an opponent.

Jet: Yeah, seems like it.

Glynda: Very well. Jet and Mercury, would you please come down to the arena floor? 

As the two got down, Jet noticed Mercury holding something in his pocket. He wondered why and felt something was wrong. Mercury had something and he could feel it. The duo, now onstage, got ready to fight. However, Mercury had an ace up his sleeve.

Mercury: Before we fight, I'd like to take the chance to test this out. (pulls something out)

 (pulls something out)

BILLY THE KID!

Jet, Ruby & Yang: BILLY?!?!

The family trio was shocked to see the cowboy damashii with Mercury. They were on high alert, questioning on how he was able to get Billy's eyecon. The damshii seemed confused as well as he looked at the crowd with wide glowing eyes.

Billy: What in tarnation?! (looks down to see his eyecon in Mercury's hand) Let go o' me, ya damn vermin💢!

Mercury: (wide-eyed) Wow. Never expected this to happen. Still, by the looks of it, you seem like something that can give me edge. Mind giving me one?

Billy: There's no way I'm giving you an-Aack?!

Mercury had crushed Billy's eyecon a bit, causing the damashii to fall to the ground. Team RWBY and JNPR got up, ready in case he did something else. However, Jet was something else with his glowing eyes.

Jet: GET YOUR HANDS OF OFF HIM!!!

Mercury: Woah! Ookay. I'll give him if you beat me. Deal?