Woz! By Blood's Honour

[3rd POV]

Tensions were now high as everyone tried to process what happened. Seeing the councilman blown up, seeing Jet's look-alike and hearing his final message left them a little shook. But before any could react, Ironwood storms into the office and grabs Jet by the collar.

Ironwood: What the hell happened, Jet?!

Jet tried to muster some words but couldn't. He was still in shock and was trying to process the fact there's an evil version of him.

Meanwhile, in the arena, murmurs went on as the crowd wasn't happy about the events that had occurred earlier today. The announcers themselves did the best they could but too weren't so go-lucky.

Port: Ahem. After the... events that had happened, I believe it's time to move on with the next fight.

Oobleck: I-Indeed. Let's move on.

A figure in red walks onto the stage, her chin high as she turned and waved to the crowds. However, her eyes fell on one individual. Her knight in shining armor, cheering for her made her smile as she blew a kiss to him, her heart feeling pure joy.

Port: On the right, her great strength is matched only by her will to strive. Hailing as both champion and greatest of them all, please welcome PYRRRHA NIIIIKOOOOOS!!!!

Crowds were now pumped once more as they cheered Pyrrha on, her opponent walking onto the stage, her cheery smile as always ever.

Oobleck: And on the left, despite her smile and looks, this little lady has got a mad powerhouse to boot. With flying swords and a spear from the future, it is a pleasure to introduce PENNY POLENDIIINAAA!!!!!

Waving to the crowds, she striked a cute pose, causing cheers to come louder. Facing their opponent, they smiled at each other as they both pulled out something from behind them.

 Facing their opponent, they smiled at each other as they both pulled out something from behind them

Driver: SENGOKU DRIVER!

Driver: BEYONDRIVER!

The cheers were now even louder with the reveal of the new Riders. With that said, let's skip the formalities and head straight into the fight. Hit It!