Class! Leader and Trust

[Jet POV]

It's a beautiful morning. Birds are singing, flowers are blooming. Nothing could ruin this mome-FWEEET! I spoke too soon. I look to see Ruby blowing a whistle, Weiss falling off her bed and the other two just standing there.

Ruby: Good morning, team RWBY(J)!

Me: Good morning, Rubes.

Weiss: (from the floor) What in the world is wrong with you?!

Ruby: (ignoring the question) Now that you're awake, we can officially begin our first order of business!

Yang: (holding a collection of objects - pillows, pamphlets, a candle-holder - in her arms) Decorating!

Weiss: What?!

Blake: (lifting her suitcase) We still have to unpack. (the suitcase opens, spilling its contents) Aaaand clean.

Ruby: Aaaalright! Weiss, Blake, Yang, Jet, and their fearless leader Ruby have begun their first mission! (raises her fist into the air) Banzai!

Ruby with Blake, Jet and Yang: (doing the same at her sides) "Banzai!" (they turn at an angle as Weiss lays on the floor and upbeat montage music starts playing)

Sounds of construction could be heard coming from team RWBY(J)'s room as several students passing by wondered what in Remnant's name is going on in there. As the crew finished decorating the room, a small problem appeared. The beds and couch are cramped together in the center of the floor.

Weiss: This isn't going to work.

Blake: It is a bit cramped.

Yang: Maybe we should ditch some of our stuff...

Ruby: Or we could ditch the beds... and replace them with bunk beds! (throws arms up) Oh, and let's ditch the couch.

Jet: NOPE! Not gonna happen! (pulls couch away from the stack)

Ruby: Jet, the only reason you slept on it was because Prof. Ozpin forgot to give an extra bed.

Jet: Still not gonna happen!

Ruby: Alright then! We can keep the couch. (Jet sighs in relief

Weiss: Umm, that sounds incredibly dangerous.

Yang: AND SUPER-AWESOME!

Blake: It does seem efficient.

Jet: I'm okay with it.

Weiss: Well, we should put it to a vote!

Ruby: I think we just did.

Blake gave a thumbs-up, Yang gives a rock-on sign and Jet gives the OK sign while Weiss angrily curls up her fists at her side. Decided, they rush at the beds, where sounds of jackhammering and sawing are heard until they gather back at the front of the room.

Ruby: Objective: Complete!

While Weiss' bed is simply on the ground next to her art and luggage, Blake's bed is next to her books, which are used to raise Yang's bed over it by placing the novels on the posts, and Ruby's is hanging from ropes on the ceiling with a blanket used as a tent over it. Jet's couch lies in a corner of the room, perfect in a way it is.

Ruby: Allllright! Our second order of business iiiiiiiis...! (the room spins until she lands on her bed and a book lands in her lap) Classes... (pulls out a pencil) Now, we have a few classes together today. At 9, we've got...