Knockout! Art of Simulation

[3rd POV]

After Team JNPR and Team SSSN's matches were over, RWBY(J) headed out and went their separate ways for the day. Yang was going to polish her Bumblebee, Blake was going to get a book and the last two went with Weiss to go see her sister. Reaching the courtyard, they noticed a large group of people congregating over something.

Worried for what it might be, Jet had Zikan Girade and Gan Gun Saber ready on hand. Approaching the crowd, Jet could only graon as he realized what's going on. A fight was going on between Winter Schnee, sister of Weiss and...

 A fight was going on between Winter Schnee, sister of Weiss and

Qrow Branwen. Uncle of Ruby and Yang, and a drunk whose stories shouldn't be heard for by either kids or parents. Seeing as how the pavement was cracked, Jet decided to end it, lest he wished for more destruction to happen. Jumping into the air, he landed between them, G.G Saber at Winter and Zikan Girade at Qrow. The two were surprised by the sudden intervention and were glaring at him.

Jet: Can someone explain what the hell is going on here?!

Qrow: Oh nothing, Jetty boy. It's just that she started first. (points at Winter)

Winter: Pardon me?! It was you who attacked first, Qrow!

Jet: Look. I don't care who started or attacked first. What I want now is for you two to stop acting like kids. I mean, have you even payed attention to what's happening around you?!

Once they stopped fighting, they finally noticed the crowd surrounding them. Embarassed by what she had done, Winter sheathes her saber while Qrow just shrugged and put his back on his back. With the fire now extinguished, Jet was about to leave when he noticed James, Ozpin and Glynda approaching, knowing what would happen and sighed.

Ironwood: Specialist Schnee! What in Remnant is going💢?

Winter: S-Sir! It wasn't me. Qrow had started all this!

Qrow: Hmm? Hold on. If I recall, you drew your weapon and striked first.

Ironwood: Is this true?

Winter: I-I...

Ashamed, she just went on with her duty, with the fight and the crowd dissipating. Within hours, everyone except Ruby and Weiss were gathered at Ozpin's office for a meeting. With Qrow and Winter still glaring at each other, Jet could only hope the meeting go smoothly.

Timeskip...

With the meeting ended, everyone headed off on their own. Jet, however, wanted to have a word with James before heading off. Calling him over, James wondered what Jet had in mind for him, considering the fact that Jet's known to be unpredictable.

Ironwood: What is it that you want, Jet?

Jet: (takes out something and gives it to Ironwood) Here.