Meeting! Knight and Brave

[3rd POV]

As Jet looked out the window, he enjoyed watching the world beneath him. He heard the two sisters talking about something. He decided to go see what's going on while noticing a blonde boy wearing armor was holding his stomach.

Yang: Oh, I can't believe my baby sister and unc-friend are going to Beacon with me.

Yang grabbed the two and gave them a tight bear-hug. Both were struggling to breathe as Yang hugged them.

Ruby: (gasping) Yang... air...

A sickening crack can be heard as all eyes turn towards the trio. Jet falls out of Yang's arms, landing on the floor, dead. Everyone except Ruby and Yang were about to scream when they saw Jet's body started to glitch a little before disintegrating as pixels appeared.

GAME OVER!

Ruby was upset while Yang was frantically scratching her hair, knowing what would happen if this ever occurred again.

Ruby: Yang! Why did you do that?! You know Unc-I mean Jet can't handle your bear-hugs, remember?!

Yang: I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I forgot, okay?!

As they continued their argument, everyone else noticed a purple pipe appeared out of nowhere on the floor of the Bullhead. Then Jet suddenly jumped out of the pipe, unharmed while looking pis**d. Everyone felt the temperature dropping rapidly as Jet approached the two sisters as they don't notice him. He puts his hand on Yang's shoulder and let's out a growl. Yang suddenly froze while Ruby backed away in fear.

Jet: Yang~, your not going to like this at all~!

Yang: J-Jet! I can expla-

Jet: JET CHOP!!!

Yang cringes from pain as she holds her head painfully

Yang cringes from pain as she holds her head painfully. Jet looks down at her, his look now calm. He pats her on the head gently and apologizes.

Jet: Sorry, Yang. Got a bit overreacted there. You okay?

Yang looks up and smiles a little, still crying.

Yang: Y-Yeah Jet. It's nothing I can't handle.

Jet(smile): Okay. Just let me check to make sure your okay.

Jet checks Yang for any other injuries and is relieved there aren't any. Everyone then wondered what the hell just happened moments earlier. As Ruby approached the two making up, she noticed something on Yang's shoes and started laughing. The news about the White Fang being more violent was being played as this happened.

Ruby(laugh): HAHAHAHA! Yang! You've got puke on your shoes!

Yang looked down at her shoes and began to panic. Jet was just watching as the events played on.