Katelyn's issue

Aaron's POV

We were ready to head out to the mall except that Ein really wasn't ready, he would keep saying that he was ready and then having to run back inside and get something that he forgot. 

"Alright I'm ready!" Ein said, coming back out of the dorm for the third time.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Absolutely."

"Are you sure you're sure?" I asked again,

"Yes!" Ein said.

"Do you have money?" I asked. Ein thought for a second.

"No." He said, "I'll be right back." He disappeared into the dorm again, 

Once we had finally made it off of campus we took a bus to the mall and waited for the group at the arcade where Aph had told us to meet them. Despite Ein forgetting everything we were still five minutes early, Aph, Terra, Garroth and Jenny's threesome were the only ones there.

"Hey guys!" Aphmau said, running over to meet us.

"Hey Aph!" I said. "Are we the last ones here?" 

"Nope, we're still waiting on a few people." Aph replied, leading us over to the others.

"Is Anyone from Phoenix Drop coming?" Ein asked.

"Yes, Ooooh no..." Aph said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Katelyn's coming!" Aphmau said. I noticed Ein's face go pale.

"Are you ok?" I asked him.

"Can I just make it clear that K-Katelyn hates me probably more than the rest of you did?" Ein said, his voice sounding nervous.

"Wow, what did you do to her?" I asked.

"I-I'd rather not talk about it." Ein said quietly.

"OK." I replied.

"Hey Aph! Aaron!" I heard, I turned to see Katelyn, I looked back at Ein, who was turned away from her, probably so she didn't recognize him right away seeing as his grey eyes and blue streak were his most recognizable features.

"Hey Katelyn!" Aph said.

"Hello sweetheart!" Said the girl with Katelyn, who ran over to Aph and hugged her.
"Hey Luca! (Is that even her name I forgot)" Aphmau said, "for those of you who don't know her, this is Luca, Katelyn's girlfriend!"
"Katelyn has a girlfriend?" Ein said, turning around, then realising what he did put his hand over his mouth and turned back around before anyone saw him.
"Who are you? I swear I recognize your voice?" Katelyn asked.
"S-someone..." Ein said quietly.
"Have we met before?" Katelyn asked
"M-maybe..." Ein replied.
"Weird friend you got there Aaron." She said.
"He isn't weird, Just scared." I replied.
"Of what? Me?" She asked.
"Yes. You." I said.
"Why would he be- wait a second! I know who you are!" She almost yelled.
Ein shuffled behind me slightly,
"Y-you d-do?" He asked.
"Yes I do! Why are you here!?" She asked.

"B-because Aph invited m-me?" Ein said, sounding even more scared than before.

"Aph? Why would you invite him? After what he did?" Katelyn basically yelled, whirling on Aph.

"Because he's changed." Aph said calmly, "Aaron trusts him, that's all I need to know to trust him as well." 

"Aaron?" Katelyn said, turning to me, "Why do you trust him?"

"He has proven to me that he's changed." I said simply.

"Guys! Here's Kawaii~Chan! Let's go shopping!" Aph yelled, probably just trying to relieve the tension.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just FYI this isn't early. It is 00:18am for me.

Lol, I've been waiting to post this for ages XD

Lizzie-chan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~