Those damn video games

I was sat on the sofa in our dorm playing Minecraft on my laptop, Aaron was out buying us more food.

I was playing on the Hypixle server and beating all the noobs at bedwars when Aaron came in.

"Could you help me with this?" Aaron said.
"Nope, I'm busy killing people." I said, I looked up to see Aaron looking at me suspiciously, then I remembered my past. "On Minecraft!"
"Oh ok " Aaron said, "you'll pay for not helping me."

----

Aaron sat down next to me.
"I'm going to play with you." He said.
"Ok." I said, "I'll send you a friend request."
I sent him on a friend request and we started playing the games, We played bedwars and he won, we played a few games and he kept winning.
"What is this? Thus is rigged!" I yelled.
"No, I'm just better than you." Aaron said smugly.
"I give up." I said, shutting my laptop and putting it on the table.
"You're a sore loser." Aaron said, o glared at him.
"I lost to you 57 times." I said.
"Fair point. I didn't think you were the type of person to give up at all though." Aaron said thoughtfully.
"I'm not. I just lost 57 times." I mumbled.
"We could play teams! We're both good at the games, I bet we could win." Aaron said.
"Ok then." I said, turning my laptop back on. We joined a team game of bedwars and we won the game, we played a few more rounds before playing some other games. By the time we finished, it was 7pm. I checked my phone to see that I had 78 messages from Aph.
"Hey Aaron, do you have a billion messages from Aph?" I asked.
He looked at his phone.
"Yes." He replied. I opened the messages to see that the first few were inviting us to a mall trip with a load of people tomorrow, and the rest were just a load of spam.
"Mall trip eh?" I said out loud.
"Seems that way, do you want to go?"
"Maybe, she said there was going to be loads of people, what if there are people from Phoenix Drop?" I said, worried.
"If there is, I'll protect you, I promise." Aaron said.
"Thanks Aaron." I said. I stood up and put my phone and laptop in the table, when I turned back to the sofa Aaron hat put his legs up so he was covering the whole sofa.
"Really?" I asked.
"Yes." Aaron replied with a smirk.
"Do you know what happens to people who steal my seat?" I said.
"Nope."
"They DIE!" I yelled, running and jumping on top of him.  "Now you will not move untill I let you!"
"This isn't too bad." Aaron said.
"Not right now." I said, "stage two, tickles."
"Oh no..."
I grinned and tickled him until his ears and tail came out.
"Ooh..." I said.
"What?" Aaron asked.
"Your ears." I told him.
"Oh." Aaron said, he grinned and started tickling me.
"No! Haha! This is haha supposed to by my haha revenge!" I yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh my Irene don't even ask what the heck this was.

-lizzie-chan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~