Kawaii-Chan's ship?

Ein's POV
Everyone was coming back after the Christmas holidays, Me and Aaron were walking over to the cafe, the paths were still covered with snow.

We sat at our table and waited for Aphmau and Terra, who had asked us to meet them there to talk about our Christmas holidays and catch up.

They arrived and sat down with us, we ordered coffee and chatted until the waitress came over with out drinks. The waitress who came to give us our drinks was a meif'wa with bright pink hair, she seemed familiar.
"Aphmau-Senpai? Aaron-Kun!" She said, "you guys are sitting together! Aah my ship!" She yelled. Aaron looked at me, Aphmau looked shocked.
"Oh Irene! We didn't tell her yet..." Aphmau said.
"What didn't you tell Kawaii-Chan?" She asked.
"Well, Kawaii-Chan, me and Aaron-" she said.
"You're getting married!" Kawaii-Chan yelled.
"Whaaa..?" I asked, she ignored me.
"No Kawaii-Chan We-" Aphmau said before being interrupted again.
"You're having a baby!" She said.
"What the-" I said.
"Kawaii-Chan!" Aaron said sternly, "Aphmau and I broke up."
She just stood there blinking for a minute.
"W-whar? Aphmau-Senpai! This is a joke! Please tell Kawaii-Chan this is a joke!"
"I'm sorry Kawaii-Chan, it's not a joke, he broke up with me after I cheated on him." Aph explained, "I'm with Garroth now."
"O-ok... Kawaii-Chan supports you... Aaron-Kun? Did you get a new girlfriend?"
"No I didn't." Aaron said, I looked at him.
"You aren't a girl." He told me.
"Waitttt! You got a boyfriend!" Kawaii-Chan squealed.
"I did." Aaron replied
"Ohhh! Who?" She asked.
"Is it not obvious?" I asked.
"No...?" She said, I just facepalmed on the table - facetabled.
"Ein's my boyfriend." Aaron said.
Kawaii-Chan looked at me, then Aaron, then back again a few times before grinning.
"Oh hye hye hye!" She laughed, "Kawaii-Chan has a new shipp..."
I looked over at Aaron, "I'm scared..." I said.
"You should be, Kawaii-Chan is shipping crazy." Said Aph.
"I feel like this isn't going to go well..." Aaron said.
"Kawaii-Chan!" Someone yelled from behind the counter, "get back to work!"
"Oh, hehe, Kawaii-Chan has to go, she'd love to catch up some time!" Kawaii-Chan said before running back over to the counter.

"Why do I really regret telling her that I'm in a relationship?" Aaron asked.
"Because she's the type of person who would make a shrine with professional art and little figurines of us?" I suggested.
"And that is why you shouldn't tell Kawaii-Chan your relationship status kids!" Aph said, sipping her coffee.
"Aph I thought you hated coffee?" Terra asked.
Aph stared at her cup.
"Uhhhhh... This isn't coffee! It's hot chocolate in a coffee cup! Yeah!" Aph said.
"Oh really?" I asked, I took the cup and sniffed it, I smelled strongly of coffee. "That's definitely coffee." I said.
"Damn you and your sense of smell!"she muttered, "I gotta use the bathroom!" And then she ran out of the building as fast as she could.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello everyone and welcome to my brain!
This chapter is an exact representation of the randomness in my brain!
Yeah, I don't even know what thus chapter was it's just really... Random.

-Lizzie-chan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~