Aaron's bad attempt at an apology

Thank you -PineTree for the votes and the follow!

EDIT: (May 19th 2020) well done to TheWeirdo_InTheGroup for finding the π in the last chapter! :D

Eins POV

Maybe I should hear him out. He sounded so upset. I thought. I was about to open my bedroom door when I heard the main door open again.  I waited for it to close before I left the room. I went to the table to see that Aaron had made me a plate of bacon and eggs as well as a glass of milk. Under the cup was a piece of paper. I picked it up and read what it said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Ein

I know this is your favorite. I also know that this is a weak attempt at an apology but I'm so sorry about everything.

-Aaron
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maybe I overreacted? Maybe I didn't get the full picture yesterday. I thought. I ate the eggs and bacon and sat on the sofa. I decided I would surprise Aaron when he came back.

Aaron’s POV

I walked back up to the dorm. I hoped that Ein would talk to me. I entered the room to see him sitting on the sofa.

“A-are you ok?” I asked him.

“I’m fine.” He replied. He actually talked to me! “What happened yesterday Aaron?”

“She sat in your seat, I tried to get her to move. When you came in she grabbed me and kissed me. I pushed her away, I think I actually hurt her quite bad…” I said sadly. Ein’s face changed. He stood up and hugged me.

“I'm sorry I didn’t give you a chance to explain.” He said. “I overreacted.”

“You didn’t overreact, you saw me kissing someone else, you reacted the way anyone would.” I said, comforting him.

“Thanks.” Ein said. He buried his face into my chest and I wrapped my arms around him. He looked up at me. I tilted my head down and kissed him. For the first second, he didn't kiss back. I was worried this Jenny had ruined our relationship. But he kissed back. He put his arms around my neck pulling me closer. There was a knock on the door causing us to pull away.

I opened the door to see Jenny, she had a bandage wrapped around her head from when she hit it yesterday. I went to slam the door in her face but she put her foot in the door keeping it open.

“Please listen to me!” She said.

“Why should I?” I asked “After what you did yesterday?”

“Look, I’m sorry about yesterday, I know now that what I did was wrong and stupid-” She said.

“It was stupid.” I said." very stupid."

“I know! I was jealous about your relationship because i’ve had a crush on you since forever! But I now know that trying to ruin your relationship because of something I’ll never be able to have is pointless and a waste of time.” She said.

"Good, I'm glad you know that." I said, going to shut the door again, still she kept it open.

"I just came to say that I'm really sorry! And I promise I'll never do something like that again!" Jenny said.

"Ok." Was all I replied with, I wasn't ready to forgive her. After that she let me shut the door. I turned back to Ein.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There we go! The last pre-written chapter! Be prepared for slower updates, this story will definitely still be updated because I love this ship and I can see by the amount of reads this story had a lot of you people do too

Thank you so much for reading!

Lizzie-chan out!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~