It all goes wrong PT1

Aaron's POV

What just happened? Why did he pull away? Did I do something wrong? I stood up and walked over to Ein's room. I peeked my head around the door to see him curled up on the bed asleep, he hadn't even changed his clothes. He must have just been tired. I thought. I went over and kissed his forehead, I pulled a blanket over him and left the room.

On Monday.

I walked into class and sat at my usual seat and waited for Ein, he had been held up at the dorm.

I was watching the door waiting for him to arrive when I heard the chair next to me being pulled out. I turned to the side to see the bleach blond from Friday sitting in the chair next to me.

"Excuse me, that seat is taken." I said politely.

"Of course it is!" She replied "it's taken by me!" (I know this doesn't reflect Jenny's personally but this is fanfiction!)

"Could you please go to your seat?" I said, I was starting to get impatient, that was Ein's seat.

"Oh come on...." She stood up and came closer to me

"T-too close!" I said. Leaning away slightly

"Aww, you let wolf boy get this close..." she said.

"Me and Ein like each other! I don't even know your name!" I yelled, getting flustered.

It's Jenny, better?" She said. I saw her glance at the classroom door and, before I could see what she was looking at she grabbed the front of my shirt and yanked me towards her. Our lips touched and I roughly pushed her away from me with both hands. She fell backwards over the chair with a crash.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" I yelled at her. I remembered her looking at the door before she grabbed me. I looked to see the tip of a blue wolf tail disappear around the door.

"EIN!" I shouted, I sprinted out of the door and ran after him. I kept shouting for him to stop but it was no use. By the time I had caught up to him we had reached our dorm. I grabbed his hand.

"Ein please!" I said.

"Leave me alone!" He said. I could see tears glistening on his face.

"Ein please!" I said again "just let me explain!"

"I said leave me alone!" He yelled, he yanked his hand from my grip and ran into the dorm. He shut his bedroom door and locked it.