It all goes wrong PT2

Eiπ's POV.

I went over to my draw and pulled our the stuffed wolf plush my mum had given me as a Christmas present when I was 5. I sat on my bed and looked at it. The more I looked at it, the more it reminded me of Aaron. It had black fur with red streaks. Why would Aaron do this? I thought he loved me. Why did I trust him? I loved him but he turned out to be a cheater, just like her. I took the plush and threw it across the room. It hit the wall with a thud and I regretted throwing it.

I ran over and picked it up, I looked at it's face and saw that one of its glass eyes was cracked. I began to cry agaiπ and I just lay down on the bed and fall asleep even though I wasn't tired, I just didn't want to think about him anymore.

The next day

I heard a knock on my door. I said nothing and waited, I still didn't want to talk, I just wanted him to go away.

"Hey Ein, I don't know if your awake, but if you are, I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to class. I'll tell the teacher that you're sick, there's some food on the table if you want it." Aaroπ said. A few minutes later I heard the main door open and then close.

Aphmau's POV
I headed to class, on the way I saw Aaron, walking aloπe with his head down looking gloomy. I was trying to forget about him. Maybe I could still be his friend! I thought. I decided to go over to him and try and make him feel better.

"Hey Aaron!" I said, trying to sound like my perky, happy self, "Where's Ein?"
He stopped walking and just stared at the floor.
"Some idiot is trying to ruin our relationship, currently it's working." He said sadly.
"W-what did they do?" I asked, I wanted to help, instead of making things worse like I usually did.
"She forced me to kiss her in front of Ein, now he's locked himself in his bedroom and is refusing to talk to me." He said. I was silent for a second, just then I came up with an idea of how to help them.
"Write him a note!" I yelled.
"W-what?" Aaron asked.
"Write him a note explaining what happened! And put it somewhere he'll find it!" I said, my plan would work.
"That's actually a good idea! I'll do that!" He said and took off runπing in the direction of the dorms.
"THANKS APH!"he yelled over his shoulder.
"NO PROBLEM!" I yelled in reply and headed off to my class. I'm glad I could help, I thought with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First person other than Viola to find my 5 secret pi (π) symbols gets a shout in the next chapter!

Hope you enjoyed!

Lizzie-chan out!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~