Ein can't cook

Ein’s pov

After our tickle fight had ended we just lay on the sofa and watched whatever was on the TV.

“Hey Aaron?” I said, looking up at him from my place in his lap.

“Yes?” he replied.

“Did you mean it?” I asked, “What you said to Aphmau earlier?”

“Of course I did.” He said. I smiled and he stroked my hair.

“I-I like you Aaron.” I said. His ears twitched.

“I-I like you too Ein…” He replied. He rested his head in his hand. I sat up and hugged him, he hugged me back and we stayed like that until we fell asleep. I really do like Aaron…

I woke up the next morning to realise too things. One, it’s the weekend, I survived my first week at college with not too many problems. And two, I was still tangled up on the sofa with Aaron from last night.

Aaron was still asleep and he looked peaceful. I decided to poke his cheek to wake him up. When I poked him he jolted up which made me jump then he laughed at me.

“T-that was mean!” I said.

“It was mean of you to wake me up!” He replied. I smiled at him until he got up.

“So… do you want to do something today?” I asked him.

“Sure, any ideas?” Aaron asked as he went over to the kitchen. On the second day we realized that I couldn’t cook when I almost set the kitchen on fire so we decided that he would cook from now on.

“Not really, we could go see a movie?” I suggested.

“Sure, that sounds ok.” He said while frying an egg. I sat down at the small table and waited for breakfast, which ended up being eggs and bacon.

“You’re such a good cook.” I commented with my mouth full of bacon.

“You’re great at talking with your mouth full.” He replied.

“Accept my compliment!” I said after I had swallowed the bacon. He laughed.

“Thank you for the compliment, now eat and we can go to the mall or something.” He said. I smiled and finished my bacon. I went into my room to change and spent ages trying to find an outfit to wear.

Aaron’s pov

Ein has been gone a while, he went into his bedroom to change but he’s been gone for almost half an hour. I decided that I should go and check on him. I knocked on his door.

“Ein are you ok?” I asked through the door.

“Yeah I’m fine, I’m just having trouble choosing something to wear, I literally have like, five sets of the same clothes.” He said. I laughed.

“Just wear what you usually wear and we can go out and buy something.” I said.

“Ok!” He shouted, I went and changed into a nice outfit and by the time I was done Ein was changed as well.

“Come on! Let’s go!” I said, I grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the dorm. Walking across campus we came across Aphmau and Garroth who were sitting together on the grass. Aphmau glared at me, Ein silently took my hand and pulled me away from her. We got onto a bus heading into town.  When we arrived at the mall, we ended up going around all the shops and enjoying ourselves even though we barely bought anything. Ein got a new outfit like we said he would and we got McDonalds