Christmas pt3

Ein's POV
We arrived at the almost empty cafe and ordered our coffee. We sat at our usual table, next to the window with a nice view of the snow outside.
"So, any ideas what you want to do for the rest of today?" Aaron asked.
"Well... We could go off campus and do something, or we could stay here and play in the snow!" I said.
"Hmm, we could do both?" Aaron suggested.
"Sure!" I replied.

We finished our drinks and walked back to the dorms. We stopped at the grassy area outside and messed around in the snow. I was halfway through building a snowman when a ball of snow hit me on the side of my face. I turned to see Aaron smirking behind his glove.
"Hey!" I yelled. He burst out laughing, I rolled up a ball of snow and threw it. It missed him by inches. I tried again and it still missed.
"Having some trouble there?" He asked me. I growled and gave up on the snow, I ran and jumped on him, causing us to both fall back into the snow. I landed on top of him and I grabbed a handful of snow and dumped it on his face. Aaron shook his head like a wet dog then looked at me.
"What was that for?" He asked.
"Laughing at me." I replied.
"Well, now that we're here.." Aaron said.i was still on top of him.
"What?" I asked.
He pushed me off of him into the snow then got up and ran back towards the dorm, I followed him back up to our dorm.

When I went into our dorm, Aaron was nowhere to be seen so I walked inside. As I got to the sofa I heard footsteps behind me, I whipped around just in time to see Aaron jump on me. We fell onto the sofa and he kissed me. When he pulled away I smiled.
"What was that for?" I asked.
"Being so cute." Aaron replied. I blushed.
"S-so, umm, we could go watch a Christmas film? At the cinema?" I asked.
"We always go to the cinema." Aaron said, "we could go ice skating."
"Sounds fun, we could have dinner after."
"Come on, let's go!" Aaron said, he got off me and grabbed my hand, basically dragging me out of the dorm.

We got our ice skates and went out into the ring. After two seconds, I fell. I grabbed Aaron's arm to stop myself from falling but it only made him fall as well. After ten minutes we both managed.to get the hang of it. Once we were done skating, we went to the restaurant opposite and got food.
"So, how was today?" Aaron asked.
"It was the best Christmas ever." I replied, "what about you?"
"I'm glad I got to spend an amazing Christmas with you."
"I'm glad as well." I said.

After we had finished our food we headed back to the dorm, we both pug on the pyjamas that we had got eachother and curled up on the sofa together watching a Christmas film.

Aaron's POV
Halfway through the film Ein fell asleep in my arms, I fell asleep as well after a few minutes of looking at him. He is so cute, I'm glad I ended up with such a great boyfriend.