Mummas night off

Pete was back at the camp with the kids and us girls had stayed out til 1 in the morning.

We were currently walking back to all of our camps, mumbling drunk slurred words to each other.

"I'm gonna sit on that fat rooster." Tess whispered and we all burst out laughing, imitating rooster noises.

"I reckon Pete's dead from doing it by himself." We laughed & continued to talk shit about our partners.

"Brad wouldn't have a fucking clue how to change a nappy. Men are from Mars, that's all I'm gonna say about it."

"You know, I reckon we could ride bulls all day like they do. Well except for you Kelly, pregnant ladies can't ride bulls."

Kelly didn't drink tonight, she was our 'supervisor'. Really, she just didn't wanna go home and look after her kid so she agreed to come out too.

"You know, for a couple of young mums, we still look fucking good." I laughed and we all cheered.

"Let's get a naked pic over there." Tess whispered, pointing at an old bathtub.

"Oh my god yes." I said, already pulling my shirt off and running over to it.

We all got completely naked and set a phone on the ground to get the photo.

We got a front and back photo and laughed as we put our clothes back on.

"We won't even need to put our clothes back on ladies, I say we all go back to our men and fuck them like it's our last day on earth."

"All those in favour say I!" Grace yelled and we all cheered it out.

"Well it's settled, get ready fellas, we're coming for ya!" Teas laughed and I smiled.

"As long as none of these kids are awake, I'll be happy as a pig in mud."

"Yeah Kali, can we just talk about your kids for a second? Like what the actual fuck were you thinking having three under three?" They all laughed and I joined in.

"The way I see it is, they all grow up quicker and together, so once I'm done with Messers baby stages, I'm done for good. Get em all going off to school quick smart."

"That's actually smart, but still, fuck that." Kelly laughed.

I nodded,
"Yeah it's fucking hard, wouldn't recommend it."

They all laughed and we got to my tent.

"Night girls." I hugged them all and winked at them as I got in the tent.

"She's coming for you Petey!" Tess yelled, and they all laughed.

I walked inside the tent & seen my angels all asleep.

I smiled and took a photo of them, then laid beside Pete.

He felt the blanket move beside him and he slowly opened his eyes.

"Hi baby, sorry to wake you."

"What time is it Bub?" He asked me and I whispered,
"It's 1:45 baby."

"Holy fuck." He sighed, laying back down.

I grinned and hovered over him, moving my lips onto the skin of his neck, leaving small kisses.

He groaned & I looked up at him, already starting to pull his jocks off.

"You wanna fuck me baby?" I whispered in his ear and his grip on me tightened.

"You know I do." He groaned, putting his hand behind my neck and pulling my lips into his.