Ladies night

We started off with karaoke in a bar, that was fun.

I got up with Lacey to, Shania Twain's 'Man I feel like a woman' and it was the funniest thing to do.

"I feel like I'm 18 again." I laughed and Lacey grinned.

"You still look 18, look at these legs you've got here."

I laughed and put my legs on her lap.

"This is what my cousin fell in love with. The second one at least."

I laughed at that, knowing she was talking about how I dated Jake then Pete.

"Sorry, terrible joke." She laughed and I shook my head.

"It was funny."

She smiled and the other girls rounded us up to get walking to the next pub.

As we were walking Grace started handing out shots and we quickly downed one each.

"Those were so yum." I laughed and Grace gave me another.

"How's Pete going at home?" She laughed.

"I haven't even rung him yet." I laughed with her and she sighed.

"Mac has rung me about five times since we've been here. The baby won't stop crying. And I was like, babe, don't ask me you planted the seed, I watered it, you raise the damn flower. I'm on girls night."

I laughed so hard with her that I fell over and clapped.

"Men don't know anything I swear." Lacey yelled and I grinned.

"Pete knows abit."

"Look at that grin. I feel like you and Pete have the best sex life."

"We do have a really good sex life actually, I love it."

"Their sex would be so hot too." Lisa cried, pushing me.

"Just look at my man. Everything about him is hot."

"So true." They all groaned, and I laughed.

"Let's get a photo gals!" Tess yelled and we all bunched up.

Once they took the photo we walked into the next pub and seen a heap of women with cash in their hands, and a runway stage.

"Strippers!?!??" Lacey yelled, dragging me up to the front with her.

"Lacey, stop trying to get on the stage." I laughed and held her back.

One of the girls video'd us and I laughed.

"I can't keep her off the bloody stage."

Little did I know, that video was uploaded to Facebook five seconds later & Pete was not happy.

Lacey was pulled onto stage about five seconds later and I laughed as she danced with the guy.

"Oh my god! Lucky she's bloody single." Grace laughed and Tess handed us another rounds of drinks.

They started their show and we threw money at them as they danced.

One pulled Grace onstage too and we all cheered as he sat her on the chair and made her touch him.

The music was pumping and I felt my phone vibrate.

"Get outside right now." - Pete

What the hell? He was here?

I showed the girls and Tess walked me outside.

"Babe?" I asked, seeing our land cruiser Ute, with Pete leaning against it.

"Get in the car, we're going home."

"I'm out with friends babe, what's wrong?" 

"You never told me you were going to male strippers!" He said through gritted teeth.

"Baby I didn't know I swear, the girls didn't even know they had a show tonight."

"Yeah I'm sure."

"Pete we honestly didn't know." Tess said, sticking up for me.

"I'll leave and go to the next pub if you want me to, please just let me have a night out. I need this more than you think."

"No you're coming home with me right now. We've got three sleeping kids in the backseat now get your ass in this fucking car."

"Tell the girls I'm sorry." I whispered to Tess, giving her a hug.

"I'm sorry babe, I didn't know you'd get in trouble. I would've stayed out here with you otherwise." She sighed, rubbing my back.

"It's okay, have a good night."

She sighed and walked inside again, as I got in the Ute.