Chapter 13 - A dream come true

Opportunites never knock the same door twice, but if it does dont be stupid to let it go.

Chapter 13- A dream come true

This good news was a stress buster,the atmosphere that was tensed from so many days had suddenly become happy, in an instant.

And I was loving every bit of it.

Mum came running towards Aisha bhabhi and Yusuf to give them blessing and dad followed.

"Yusuf, may Allah keep you both together and happy always" my dad blesses them.

"Ameen" we all say together with happiness.

"Its late, we must all sleep now" Yusuf suggests.

And we all go back to our room to sleep after some wonderful time.

I was scared, the fear of being too happy. Cherophobia. I always had it.

I was scared what if in an instant all the happiness vanishes.

I go back to bed with this negative thought in mind and sleep.

When I wake up its 5:55 am, the time for fajr was almost over, my phone had almost died from the ringing of the alarm that should have been dismissed long back.

I quickly get up from bed and make wudhu and start praying.

Waking up early in the morning was one of the toughest task according to me, but I had to and I wanted to, No way could I miss fajr.As it is believed the two rakats of fajr is better than the world and all its content. So I downloaded this amazing app called 'Never miss fajr' which helped me alot in the process of waking up.

I prayed and got back to bed and immediately fell asleep when I again woke up, I was late for college. I quickly scroll through my phone to see 6 miss calls and 14 messages from Javeriya. I send her a message telling I'd be late to college and she should carry on, as I send that message I become a ninja and I do my work so quickly and reach collage in 20 minutes, but I still missed the first hour.

Did'nt matter much exams were starting in 2 days and if I miss one class, I knew I would'nt have a shortage so I could still write the exam.

I go to the next class and wait for my group of friends to come.

We attend our literature class and proceed towards practicals.

I noticed that Javeriya was way too excited about something. She tried to tell me twice but then someone interupted us in between and she stopped.

May be another good news? Inn sha allah

I too wanted to tell her about Aisha bhabhi's pregnancy, dint get a chance though.

We were in different batches of practicals so she again did not get a chance to tell me what was making her so happy.

Rehana and I were in the same batch so I told her about Aisha bhabhi's pregnancy and she seemed happy about it.

Thats how my day ended at collage.

Javeriya and I were returning back home but she takes a different turn and parks opposite KFC.

"Why are we here?" I give her a blank look.

"Because we need to talk" she says.

"Yeah?, cant we do that in the car on our way back home?" I ask again.

"Nooo, just shhhss and come" she pulls me out.

We get inside KFC and order ourselves something to eat, I was starving since I was already late for college I did not have breakfast and during lunch I had a presentation to be completed so I skipped my meal, I was glad we stopped by.