Chapter 44 - Three Roses and a Suprise

Imam al'Shafi'i remarked " There is a verse in the Quran that every wrongdoer should be terrified of "

He was asked " Which verse is that? "

He replied "And your Lord never forgets"
(Surah Maryam:60)

Three Roses and a Surprise

"Can you believe it? They asked for a divorce ammi. This is terrible" I say in frustration.
"Ayaat! I understand. There's no explanation but you need to calm down. Inn sha Allah whats good for her will happen." Mum says while sipping her tea.
"No ammi I cant just let her suffer like that. I just dont know what to do and its killing me, Its almost a month now, and...amd you know Alhaar calls her every now and then but doesn't take her back home." I say sadly.

"Just go pray okay? You'll feel better. Make loads of Dua for Javeriya. Dua is the strongest weapon of a believer. It will help her" She says and goes to the kitchen.

I go to Fiza's room and make wudhu since my room was under renovation. They decided to make that a Mahira's room.

"Are you okay?" Yusuf asks as he see's me confused in my thoughts.
"Fine" I say blankly.
"Is it about Javeriya?" He asks.
"I..just..dont know..what to do Yusuf" I say.
"Trust in Allah Ayaat. He knows better" He says tapping my shoulder.

"Umm...hmm...Yusuf did you talk to ammi about Rahil yet?" I ask changing the topic.
"Well I did...she told me she would talk to dad but lets see" He says.
"Okie..I'll..just...go and pray" I say.
"Yeah! Im leaving too" He says and walks out of the room.

"Ayaat?" Mum calls out.
"Ammi I'll just pray and come down" I say and begin to pray.

I hated how I couldn't do anything for Javeriya, it was killing me within and what was disturbing me more was the thought that I could also go through the same thing and end up like Javeriya. It was very obvious of me to think that way anybody would and if something like that happened I could never trust Gazala aunty to keep me in her house.

I make dua to Allah SWT, tears start to flow because of the fear and pain.
I just hoped nothing bad now happened with me.
Rehana made a huge mistake breaking her engagment and she regrets it everyday.
Javeriya is in the middle of no where, lost, has no idea what to do or where to go.
And here I am..with the most blessed life.

Nothing lasts forever.

The quote was more disturbing than pleasing. May be now it was my turn to face something terrible.

I just finished my Dua by asking Allah SWT to keep me and Zaroon together.

"Yes ammi?" I ask eating an apple.
"Your father wants to talk to you" she says cooking dinner.
"Now?" I ask a little surprised.
"Yes!"
"Do..do you know about what?" I ask a little hesitant.
"Why dont you ask him? He's waiting in the study" She says and I slowly walk towards the study room.

"Assalamualikum. When did you get home?" I ask entering the room.
"Walekum assalam. Just before you began to pray" He says and keeps the newspaper aside.
"Oh..oh! Umm..mum said you wanted to talk to me?" I ask taking a seat next to him.

"When are you going back to your house? I dont want your in-laws to start talking. Just because Zaroon isnt there doesn't mean you can stay here. You have certain responsibilites towards other also na beta" he says.
"Oh! No dont worry. I just came for two days. Ill leave tomorrow." I say.
"Thats good! Do you have any problems there? Are you happy? Tell me honestly Ayaat" He asks seriously.
"Im happy dad. Alhamdulila. Trust me. Zaroon is wonderful. Is something wrong?" I ask.
"Just wanted to know..and now I've been told about Rahil. I assume you know.Do you want to elaborate on it?" He asks waiting for my response.