Chapter 32 - Alhamdulila Yes. ✨

And among His signs is this, that He created for you mates from among yourselves, that ye may dwell in tranquility with them, and He has put love and mercy between your (hearts): Verily in that are signs for those who reflect.

Alhamdulila Yes.

"Im more excited than you are, Get up!" Fiza shouts.

"Im excited and I am up...I dont understand why I have to wake up at 5 when the nikah is after Asar." I say sarcastically.

"Are you really excited? Your the bride! You should be nervous and scared and not able to sleep" She says.

"Oh Fiza if you keep irritating me like this I surely wont be able to sleep and we just woke up for fajr. Lets just quietly sleep now" I say and pull the blanket over my head.

How could I tell her how excited and nervous I was and how much I had to force myself to sleep through the night.

She would never know, how could I sleep?

Oh Allah! My dream was coming true I was going to marry the guy I love in 12 hours.

I was scared, very scared.

Going into a new house, living according to those people, adjusting to the new rules, sharing someone's room, leaving my family.

It was not easy.

I was still wondering what Zaroon might be doing, may be he was sleeping now or what he would wear for the nikah or what I would talk to him once everything is done and the 2 of us are left alone.

Fiza was already snoring and I was still wide awake.

When I was still thinking I see a shadow near the door so I sit up and wait for who ever that was to come in.

"Couldn't sleep?" I hear Yusuf ask.

"Not really" I say.

"Me too" He says.

"Why you?" I ask.

"I..I dont know....how are you feeling?" He asks.

"Do you really need to ask that?" I say

"Ofcourse...your scared" He says and chuckles.

"You know Ayaat when I got married I was scared too.." I cut him mid sentence.

"You? Really? You dint have to compromise anything it should be Aisha bhabhi who was scared" I say.

"Who said so? I was scared. Trust me very scared, I did not know how to handle this new responsibilty. I had to share my bathroom, my closet, my bed. In a nutshell I basically had to share everything that was mine including my family.

What if I cant fulfill her expectations and she leaves me?

And I was scared because I did not know how to keep her happy or if I would be able to keep her happy. What if the two of us are not happy with each other.

These thoughts scared me everyday until I realised that it was Allah who made this match and I must trust and believe in him that he would keep the two of us happy together." He ends.

"Wow! I...I didnt know guys could also feel so much" I say surprised.

" Well yeah. Happy realisation" he says.

"Hahahaha...okay but why are you telling me all this?" I ask.

"Im just giving you Zaroon's point of view" he says smiling.