Abusive.

I woke up, blood stained all over the carpet. I gasped loudly, as there was a sudden pain in my stomach. I looked down at my belly, as blood spilled out. I held it, as I looked around, eyes getting heavy.

“Help me…” I stuttered.

There was no answer.

I grabbed a towel from my bathroom as I held it tightly against the huge stab.  Who could have done this? I mean, why would they want to do this? Just as I walked over to the couch… There was a knock on the door.

I jumped, as my breathing quickened. I looked down to my stomach, and there was nothing. No blood on the carpet, or the bed. I sighed to myself, it was just a dream.

There was a knock on the door yet again. I quickly got up, and made my way to the door.

I opened it carelessly, and standing there was Tyler.

Tyler.

Tyler.

What was he doing here? And how did he find me?

“T-Tyler?” I managed to stutter.

“Yes, it’s me, Tyler. Forgot me?” He murmured.

I had missed his voice.

“Obviously not, how could I forget you. I’m just shocked that you’re here. How did you find me?” I replied, as I stared into his dark blue ocean eyes.

“It’s called, calling your parents.” He answered cockily as he made his way in.

I closed the door after him and made my way to the lounge room. He sat down on the sofa, arms on the arm rests.

Tyler was 23 years old. He had dirt blonde hair coming half way his forehead, a firm jawline covered with a short beard, yet a skinny face. He was pretty tall, muscular and built. He was a typical bad ass. He has a scar from his lower lip, to the end of his chin. He was very, very handsome. (Click on external link for an image of him)

“Enjoy checking me out?” He chuckled.

I blushed at his comment. I had enjoyed checking him out.

Cat got your tongue?” He teased, showing his straight set of teeth.

I nodded my head as I looked away from his mesmerizing eyes. His eyes were deep, secretive.

“So did you miss me?” He asked, voice husky.

I didn’t answer him. I averted my eyes to the floor.

“I asked you something, Brianna. Answer me or you will get me pissed.” He said sternly through clenched teeth.

It felt like the cat actually caught my tongue. He wanted me to say yes, but I hadn’t missed him. I didn’t miss him at all. But he had to find me again, which was horrible. If I don’t say yes, he will hurt me. But, it’s not coming out of my mouth. I breathed heavy.

“Asking for the last fucking time. Did you miss me?” He said getting up, making his way over to me.

“I-I...” I stammered.

“You... What?” He answered as he grabbed my jaw violently.

Pain shot through-out my jaw as I grabbed his arm, trying to push him away. But it didn’t work.

“S-s-top, get away!” I shouted.

“Who the fuck do you think you are screaming at me?” He yelled at me, pressing harder against my jaw. If he pushed any further, it would snap.

 “LET GO OF ME!” I screamed. “STOP IT TYLER! LET GO!” I screamed, tears filling my eyes.

I pushed him hard, and he backed away.

“So you missed me? I missed you too. I’m going to be with you more often.” He murmured as he dashed off.

I heard the door shut, as I shook, violently.

I didn’t want him to be back in my life. I was good without him; I didn’t want him to be near me.  I grabbed my phone, and dialled my father’s number.

“Brianna hello, darling how are you?” My father’s voice rang through my ears.

“Dad? Hey. I’m not that good, how are you? Why did you tell Tyler where I lived?” I said as my lips trembled.

“I’m okay. Miss you so much! What do you mean why did I tell Tyler?” He asked.

“He came here. And he freaking attacked me dad. Thank you so much!” I said sarcastically as I closed the phone on him.

Tyler was now back in my life.