"My name is-"

-Continuing from last chapter-

I held his hand and followed him back up the steps and into the house. As i stepped in the smell of alcohol filled in my nose. I scrunched my nose as i felt like vomiting. I do not like alcohol. We made our way to the dance floor and the songs played.

"IM GONNA LIVE MY LIFE. NOW MATTER WHAT WE PARTY TONIGHT." I sang as i fist pumped with everyone.

John just watched me and laughed as he joined me.

"Music CHANGE!" The DJ screamed into the microphone as he put on some slow music.

Suddenly all the partners team'ed up and i was with John. I put my arms around his neck and he slid his arms around my waist. We started to slow dance to the music as we looked at eachother in the eyes. That awkward silence fell upon us as i looked away breaking the awkward eye stare. We finished off the song, as i stopped dancing.

"Ima go grab something to drink." I screamed over the new playing music.

"I'll come with you?" He replied as he also stopped dancing.

"Nah, no need too." I fake smiled as i walked out of the dance floor.

I fake walked into the kitchen, waited for him to turn around and look away so i could go outside. While i was going out i grabbed my bag. I walked out of the partying house and made my way to the front. I needed to get away from here. It sounds like im having fun yeh? Well its not a tad of fun. Holding hands with the boy that bashed me, with the boy that teased me. Looking into his eyes, talking to him, talking to his friends. Its horrible. Its like im living a whole new nightmare. But its not a abusive nightmare, its a whole new freaking nightmare where i have to be with him. I just want to get revenge. I want him to feel what i felt, i want him to. I will make him. I was distracted by my thoughts as i bumped into a muscular shoulder. I like kinda rebounded off his shoulder and nearly fell.

"OUCH!" I whined as i rubbed my shoulder.

I turned around to see a young man. He scratched the back of his neck as he looked at me worriedly. He was very, very attractive.

"Im so sorry!" He mumbled as he looked to the ground.

"Its okay, but im sorry too." I smiled up at him as he returned the smile.

"My names Brianna by the way." I continued as i reached my hand out to him.

"Hey Brianna!" He smiled at me as his brown, hazel eyes looked into mine.

He was so, so, so, so, so attractive.

"Hey... Uhm..." I mumbled softly as i laughed.

He just laughed quickly as he looked me up, down.

"Checking me out hay?" I laughed as i fake gasped.

"No way. What the hell." He laughed as he blushed.

"Where were you off too?" He continued.

"I was off to my house.. Where are you off too?" I replied slowly.

"I was off to a resteraunt." He filled in as he pointed down the street.

"Girlfriend?" I asked quickly

Say no, say no, say no!

"Single ready to mingle." He winked. "Not to sound pedo-ish.. But whats your number?" He laughed as he waited for my answer.

"Hand me your phone mysterious man." I laughed as i grabbed his phone.

I wrote down my number.

"Anyway, i have to get going. Its getting late.. Call me maybe?" I said as i moved my arm next to my ear, doing the 'Call me' signal. I winked as i turned around.

"Awww.. Okay, ill text you. By the way my name is-"