Determined.

I caught a cab to my new apartment my lovely parents had brought for me. As a family we have worked hard and saved a lot of money. So we were pretty good. Anyway, so i caught a cab and arrived at my apartment. I went up to level 3, and found my room number; 11. I grabbed the keys and opened to door with one hand, as i had the other hand holding my bags. I walked in, dragging my bags behind me. I closed the door behind me as i looked around the room. My bedroom was on the right, having my own en-suite. You then walk straight to the kitchen, which had a living room across it. It was actually really nice. It was actually really nice. My parents actually got all the furniture put in already, so it looked even better and i didnt need to care about furniture. I placed a photo of myself and my friends on my little bench next to my bed, smiling as i looked at it. I still had clothes that needed to be sent over, so i just thought i should get unpacking. I got my bags and placed them infront of my in-built cupboard, i opened it excitedly as i started to unpack all of the clothes.

So now i was sitting infront of the TV watching 'My kitchen rules' as i wanted them to cook for me. Or for me to be a judge so i can eat. My stomach grumbled as i stood up and walked to my fridge. I opened it quickly searching for food. But there was nothing.

1. I need a job

2. I should make friends

3. I should go shopping

4. I should find John

So i decided to go to the shops first. I wore a red scarf, with a black coat on top. I then wore my red beanie, and wore my black 'Vans' and walked out of my apartment. I locked the door behind me and walked lazily down the stairs; Healthy way. I got down and opened the main doors. I smelt the air as i had got shivers all over my body. It smelt as if i was taken back to school, and that John was going to pop out of anywhere. I shook my head in fear as i quickened my pace to the store. I hummed the tune to 'Summer Paradise' as i made my way to the store. I got into 'Coles' grabbing a black basket. And now i went onto shopping the basics. I used to hate going grocery shopping, now i know why we used to spend so much time here.

I was finished doing my shopping as i dragged my black basket behind me. It was so heavy, very, very heavy. I smiled at the cashiet as she scanned all the items. I then payed and grabbed all the bags in my hands. I was going to die from the weight as i started to walk back to my apartment, it wasnt so close to my apartment. I stopped short as i breathed heavy, and flexed my arms out. I then picked them back up, as i started to walk faster. Not until i was stopped by a young male. I knotted my eyebrows as he got closer to me.

"Do you need help?" The young male asked me as he looked into my greem eyes. I had wore lens, but they were clear. So, they were my real colours. His brown eyes stared at mine as he smiled, i shook my head as i picked the bags up and walked away. I then stopped as i remembered those brown eyes, those brown eyes were Alexs' it was Alex Lurango. The boy who was in Johns group, the one who had bashed me with the rest. My eyes flashed with anger, as i stiffened. I tried to retain myself from hitting him. I turned around smiling at him. A smirk found his lips as he moved closer too me.

"So you do need help?" He asked as he licked his lips.

I nodded innocently as he grabbed all of the bags. He followed me to my apartment as he stopped infront of it.

"Thanks." I mumbled softly as i grabbed the bags off him.

"Hope to see you soon." He winked.

I wanted to rip that wink off his face. I was fucking tempted.

I forced on a smile. Well he was going to help me. His a main role here. I smirked to myself as i turned into my apartment. I was determined to find my nightmare. I was determined.