Friends.

“Please just talk to me.” His husky voice whined peacefully as he approached me.

“What can I possibly talk to you about?” I gazed up to his eyes.

“I don’t know… I’m sorry though.” He spoke informingly.

I sent him a curious look.

“For what I did to you, obviously.” He responded, satisfied with his answer.

“Oh, why thanks.” I replied, rolling my eyes.

“Don’t play so hard to get.” He pouted swiftly looking into my eyes to get any emotion.

“Fine, I accept your apology. Happy?” Faking a smile, I turned around and departed from him.

“That’s it?!” He replied eagerly as he yet again came next to me.

“Oh just shut up Tyler!” I roared as I ended it off with a giggle.

“You’re so stunning; did anyone ever tell you that?” He began, staring into my eyes admiringly.

“No actually. Thanks.” I replied, examining his dark blue eyes.

“You’re actually really handsome; did anyone ever tell you that?” I smiled, mimicking what he said.

He chuckled lightly as he brought me into a hug. Alright then. I hugged him back as I stepped back. I sent him another smile as I started to walk.

“I got a surprise for you by the way…” Tyler spoke, clearly pleased of himself.

“What is it?” I elaborated silently, keen to find out his surprise.

“Well, we have to go back to your apartment.” He concluded as I hastily turned around and scurried to my apartment.

What could it possibly be? Tyler’s surprises were usually very great.

I arrived to my apartment, Tyler jogging behind me.

“Are you that curious?” He chuckled as he looked towards the door.

 I sped towards the door as I opened it roughly. I looked to the left to see my beautiful 3 best friends.

“Oh my god!” I rushed over to them, retaining myself from the energy that came within me.

“Hey!” They all replied in unison.

“Did something happen to my family? Is everything alright?” I questioned frightened.

“You haven’t changed at all!” Melody sang to me cheerfully.

I knew that nothing was wrong. I sighed a sigh of relief.

Melody was so gorgeous. She had long luscious blonde hair with curly locks at the end, gorgeous dark green eyes and olive coloured skin.

“Like your surprise Bri?” Tyler called from behind me. I grinned amusingly as I found the urge to hug him. I rushed over to him and hugged him tightly.

He laughed softly as he wrapped his arms around me.

“Well… I think you forgot about us?” Jessica stated, pointing to herself and Alejandra.

“Never.” I replied as I scooted next to them. I hugged them both.

“I missed your hugs mama.” Alejandra smiled. Now that was accurate. I laughed as I jogged up the stairs.

“Last one up eats rotten eggs bitches.” I yelped as I jogged up the stairs.

I laughed as I sprinted up the last case of stairs. I gazed back to see Tyler right behind me. I took 2 steps at a time.