Fairy-tales.

I lifted my head up slowly, blinking hard; trying to get my eyes to adjust to the bright light. I looked to the side, empty bed. I got up slowly stomping my foot as I did so. I rubbed my eyes slowly as I opened the door. Everything was quiet, too quiet.

I waddled my way over to the lounge room. I gazed over to everyone as they were all so quiet and unusual. My friends were here, Tyler was here, even Emmanuel! What is going on?

“Come sit down, Brianna.” Alejandra suggested gloomily as she patted the seat next to her.

“What’s going on?” I mumbled, unhurriedly walking over to my friend. I was troubled.

“Where is John?” I furrowed my eyebrows, speaking firm.

Everyone gave each other a look.

“What happened to John?” I started to rise, but Melody held me down.

Tyler had a mischievous/playful look, which I quite didn’t understand. I stared at everyone that was there.

“CAN SOMEONE TELL ME?!” I yelled wrapping my arms around me self, huffing.

“Okay, calm down.” Jessica started as she sat next to Emmanuel.

“John, John… Had a heart attack Brianna, and he didn’t make it.” Jessica explained.

I gasped, putting my hand up to my mouth.

“Oh my God!” I cried. Everyone was just looking at me.

“Oh my God,  John. When? How? Why didn’t you guys wake me up?” I questioned in a breath as I sobbed. I was crying in the second. Tears gushing out my eyes. I was making these retarded sounds even. How could he have died, he promised me he wouldn’t leave me. Why would he just die out of nowhere! He didn’t even say bye to me. I bit my lip, continuing to sob.

“HOW? When?” I shouted.

I heard the door open, as I got up. I was weeping and crying. Melody made me sit down.

I lay my head down on the armrest of the couch and bawled my eyes out. I closed my eyes as I continued to weep.

A few minutes later I opened my eyes and everyone was standing up.

“What the fuck is wrong with you retards?” I shouted madly, tears leaking down my face.

I sat up and turned around my head over to the kitchen. John was standing there looking at everyone awfully.

I blinked hard again, to see that I wasn’t dreaming. I ran towards him as I threw my arms around him.

“Oh lord, I thought you had died. I thought you left me and you hadn’t even said goodbye! Thank god you didn’t die…” I cried into his shoulder as he slowly wrapped his arms around my waist.

“You guys suck balls! I told you guys to make a joke while I’m out, couldn’t you guys think of anything better?” John hissed as I turned around, wiping my eyes.

“Sorry Brianna!” They all said, turn by turn.

“Happy BIRTHDAY!!” They all screamed in unison as I couldn’t help my laugh.

It was my birthday and I had forgotten all about it!

“Oh, I forgot all about it!” I smiled, my face looked like Yoda. They all came to hug me.

“I look too dressed up.” I whined as I looked at myself in the mirror.

We were going out to a club and the girls decided to dress me up and all. I look like a freaking Dorito.