Party.

Hey guys. Sorry i updated late, its cause i was busy. Its not a long chapter, but in my next chapter its going to continue on with the party.. So nothings OVER! ;) Click external link for her outfit.. Hope you enjoy it.. Like/comment. x

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing loudly. I groaned as i reached for the side bench. I tapped 'Snooze' on my phone and rubbed my eyes tiredly. I yawned, and made my way to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth thoroughly. And then i went into the shower.

I got out, and got dressed up into grey tracksuits with a plain white t-shirt. I then blow dried my hair. I walked out of my bathroom and made my way to my cupboard. I took out my new dress, shoes and clutch and placed them neatly on the bed. I brought them yesterday, and i was planning to wear them today. I was going to add a few curls at the front and a few in the back, and leave the rest straight. I sighed loudly before i walked out of my room and made my way into the lounge. I switched on the television, and waited for the time to come.

It was 4. I had to be ready by 5. I rushed over to my room, going over to my outfit. I took off my grey tracksuit and my white tshirt as i slid on my red dress. It fit on my body well, showing off my curves. I looked good. I then walked over to my bathroom and grabbed my curler. I plugged it into the electricity port and waited for it to heat. My hair was naturally straight so i didnt need to straighten it. I held the curler next to my hair as i curled it up. I held it agaisnt my scalp then let the curl fall loose. I then did this to the back and the other side. I then added some eyeliner to my eyes, followed by some mascara. I didnt need any foundation because i must admit my skin was flawless. I placed my phone, eyeliner, lip balm and a few other things into my clutch and walked out into the lounge room. I looked at my self in the mirror, then looked at the time. 4:50. Wow, time flies by. I wore my black high heels, grabbed my clutch and looked over myself for the last time. I placed my hair to the front, and grabbed the keys. I sighed deeply before i walked out. I made my way down the concrete stairs and walked to the bottom. I opened the door and my face met the warm breeze. I took a deep breath as i was met by Alex.

"Hey." I breathed as he gasped loudly.

"Wow." He exhaled.

I laughed softly.

"What?" I giggled as he chuckled.

"You look so hot. Like wow!" He answered as i joined.

"Thanks. You look handsome." I complimented him as he blushed.

"Thank you. Now, lets walk over to my house. Its pretty close." He smiled as he motioned me to walk next to him.

"Okay." I replied quickly as i followed him down the white pathway.

To the way to his house it was quiet. More like awkward. I heard loud music nearby, and i automatically knew that there was the house.

"Ladies first." He grinned as he placed an arm out as i laughed and walked past. I walked up the 3 steps and waited for him to join me.

He knocked on the door, and this young boy answered the door.

"Yoo. Alex sup?" The guys spoke, as he looked over to me.

"And who may this pretty lady be?" He said cornily as he snickered.

"Sup Tyler. Its just a friend." Alex laughed as he looked at me. I smiled softly before i was motioned to go into the house.

I walked in and a lot of people were already here. Everyone was grinding against eachother to the music as a few people sat on the couches. Others were drunk, and others were in the kitchen. It was a nice house.