A friend?

Sorry its not a long chapter :(

(Johns POV)

"I- I love you." Brianna stuttered as she kissed me. I choked on my own spit. Coughing loudly.

I didn’t have an answer because my tongue got caught. Her face fell and her eyes flashed with hurt. I hated making her sad, and I didn’t want that expression on her eyes because of me. She puffed as she looked towards the wall. I brought her face in my hands as i kissed her softly.

"I love you." I said breaking the kiss.

She grinned widely before she again placed her head on my chest before we dozed off.

I woke up, pain shot through my neck. I groaned as I brought my hand to my neck, massaging it softly. I looked down to Brianna as she was sleeping. She was beautiful, and I was so lucky that she felt the same way. She slowly fluttered her eyes open and I blushed. She caught my staring at her when she was sleeping, that’s pretty scary.

“Blushing are we?” She giggled as I chuckled.

“Maybe.” I replied giving a crooked smile.

“You’re so cute!” She cooed as she held my face.

“You’re even more cute.” I cooed back.

-Knock- -Knock-

She slowly got up, fear filled her eyes. I quickly wrapped my arm around her as she relaxed into my shoulders.

“I’ll go look at the door Bri.” I stated before I threw the covers off myself.

I headed towards the door, as I looked through the peep hole. Man with flowers?

I opened the door and looked at the guy questioningly.

“These flowers are for Brianna Thorn.” The guy blabbed on as I snatched the flowers off him.

“From?” I raised my eyebrow.

“The guy’s name was… It was Em, uh, Emmanuel! Ha, yes, Emmanuel.” He spoke haltingly.

“Thanks!” I replied angrily before I shut the door right on his face.

“Who is it John?” Brianna shouted from in the room.

I gripped the flowers tightly before I searched for the note. I grabbed the note and flipped it open.

My blood boiled. She had someone else in her life while she said she loves me? What the hell. My heart was broken, how could she?

She looked at me, eyebrows crossed.

“What’s wrong John?”  She asked me as I shook my head lightly.

“Who are those flowers from?” She again asked, eyebrows furrowing even more.

“Emmanuel.” I replied cockily. “Who is he? Mind telling me?” I asked as my jaw twitched.

I’m so cut, broken and hurt right now. I’ve never felt so hurt before.

She ran her hand through her hair roughly. “His a guy.” She replied, worry in her eyes.

“Really? Like I didn’t know that. Who is he to you, and what does he mean to you?” I shot at her.

“He is a friend, he means a friend to me.” She bit her nails.

I grabbed for the note again.

“A friend? Yeh right.” I replied as I threw the flowers on the flower.

“Have a great day Brianna!” I snapped at her before I grabbed my jacket and dashed out of her house. My blood boiling, how could she have?

I guess she just played me and said she loved me for her revenge. She wanted revenge and I bet she was doing this so I could get hurt.